My 1St Mock

Kennesaw77

Round 1 (32nd pick)- DE Sam Montgomery (LSU) http://youtu.be/1r_SK-Q-u-s

Falcons get an absolute steal with Montgomery. In any other draft he would have gone much earlier. However, one DE had to drop and with so many talented DE's Montgomery was left out. His lack of elite athleticism is what will cause him to drop to the Falcons.

Round 2 (32nd pick)- OG Larry Warford (Kentucky) http://youtu.be/glV9ET261DQ

Round 3 (32nd pick)- RB Stepfan Taylor (Stanford) http://youtu.be/y8jwc3NNSZ8

Round 4 (32nd pick)- TE Gavin Escobar (San Diego St.) http://youtu.be/WgZm7M3PoO8

Round 5 (32nd pick)- DT Brandon Williams (Missouri Southern St.)

Round 6 (32nd pick)- CB Dwayne Gratz (UConn)

Round 7 (32nd pick)- WR Tavarres King (UGA) http://youtu.be/oKN_-kD_Uuc

Great draft man. I love the Escobar pick. Dude is severely under rated. I like all the picks. I need to watch more of Brandon Williams

Unfortunately, right now, there isn't much to watch, and everything you can find is just Div II play. I've read good things though, about the different ways they've lined him up and his versatility, character, and work ethic, the last two reminding me heavily of Julio. That's why I'm so curious to see what he can do at the Senior bowl. He could easily be a 2nd round pick with a good showing, so we'll see.

Thank you. I really really like Reed but I think he will be gone by round 4. Fauria can't block at all so that ruled him out for me. I appreciate it.

Yea, that maybe the case with Reed which blows, but you never know, and I've heard this about Fauria, he for sure has the size to take on big blockers he just seems to try and cut block? it's definitely coach able

Yea, that maybe the case with Reed which blows, but you never know, and I've heard this about Fauria, he for sure has the size to take on big blockers he just seems to try and cut block? it's definitely coach able

Yeah I mean with Fauria it's a great point. When TG came into the league he couldn't block at all.

I like pretty much all the picks in this mock except for Montgomery. Still best mock I think I've seen on here though overall.

What I don't like about Montgomery is that he doesn't use his hands well and his lack of pass rush moves. His quickness doesn't look good enough to then compensate for that either. We could develop him but I don't think that's the best direction we go with our 1st round pick.

I like pretty much all the picks in this mock except for Montgomery. Still best mock I think I've seen on here though overall.

What I don't like about Montgomery is that he doesn't use his hands well and his lack of pass rush moves. His quickness doesn't look good enough to then compensate for that either. We could develop him but I don't think that's the best direction we go with our 1st round pick.

Montgomery uses his hands as well as any DE in this draft.

Unfortunately, right now, there isn't much to watch, and everything you can find is just Div II play. I've read good things though, about the different ways they've lined him up and his versatility, character, and work ethic, the last two reminding me heavily of Julio. That's why I'm so curious to see what he can do at the Senior bowl. He could easily be a 2nd round pick with a good showing, so we'll see.

I read the same so I am intrigued. Another guy I have heard (and seen) some good things from is Chris Jones, DT. He's not a NG type but is a relentless player. Could be a good 6th rounder

This draft is pretty good. I like every thing about it. I don't watch to many San Diego State games so I don't know much about Escobar but I've seen a lot of people talking about him. I like Fauria as a TE because he's such a big target and thats what Matt likes. Tavarres King would be a good fit. I'm a UGA fan so I know about him. This mock if great.

Alex okafor is mocked to us by some however I dont see any DE's that I like in rd 1. Thats why I like Short as he is a very good interior pass rusher. We do desperately need an edge rusher. I dont know what we will do there. I hope Nolan stays and gets 5 or 6 sacks from 10 guys like he wanted to this year. As long as we get game changers with our first 3 picks I dont care what position they are. The TE Escobar is a serious recieving threat. He is not listed as having made a decision as of yet. He would be a great pick for us in rd 4. Warford in rd 2 is a fabulous selection also. I think I may concentrate on the first three rounds for now as I dont know many late rd prospects. I do like the idea of a WR in rd 7.

Alex okafor is mocked to us by some however I dont see any DE's that I like in rd 1. Thats why I like Short as he is a very good interior pass rusher. We do desperately need an edge rusher. I dont know what we will do there. I hope Nolan stays and gets 5 or 6 sacks from 10 guys like he wanted to this year. As long as we get game changers with our first 3 picks I dont care what position they are. The TE Escobar is a serious recieving threat. He is not listed as having made a decision as of yet. He would be a great pick for us in rd 4. Warford in rd 2 is a fabulous selection also. I think I may concentrate on the first three rounds for now as I dont know many late rd prospects. I do like the idea of a WR in rd 7.

I think William Gholston can be that guy who won't cost a 1st round pick. I'm not a big fan of the 4-3 ends in this class. It could be worth going for a 3-4 OLB type instead, since we are missing one of them. It'll give us proper flexibility in hybrid packages, along with a true NT. Someone like Chase Thomas, Sean Porter or Kyle Van Noy. I'd take them guys over a lot of the 4-3 DE and they wouldn't cost a 1st round pick either.