Your "wtf" Moments In Video Games

RHEC

-**** near 85% of the deaths I took in MW3 and Black Ops 2 multiplayer smh

-Playing Call of Duty World at War Campaign on veteran. U die in one shot so u have to stay in cover. When u stay in cover the ai chucks like 19 frags at u at once, 5 grenade indicators facing every direction on your screen ensuring death. All u here is click click click click, the sound of pins being pulled. Oh and heres the best part. The enemies infinitely respawn until u move up lol by far the hardest COD on veteran difficulty. took me darn near a year to beat it......I took a 6 month break cause of this one part heading up a hill into a cave smh lol

I remember playing Starwars battlefront and I ran right into a mountain and died. I drove right past my friend which he was playing as empire and I, Rebels. He was in a walker and I was on a speedster. lol. One sec I left my screen and boom.

I gave up. Kept dying after 45 seconds. Had to drop the difficulty back down lol

I almost gave up.

Edited by Skareffect

-**** near 85% of the deaths I took in MW3 and Black Ops 2 multiplayer smh

-Playing Call of Duty World at War Campaign on veteran. U die in one shot so u have to stay in cover. When u stay in cover the ai chucks like 19 frags at u at once, 5 grenade indicators facing every direction on your screen ensuring death. All u here is click click click click, the sound of pins being pulled. Oh and heres the best part. The enemies infinitely respawn until u move up lol by far the hardest COD on veteran difficulty. took me darn near a year to beat it......I took a 6 month break cause of this one part heading up a hill into a cave smh lol

dude, I remember that. Is that when you have to climb the steps? that sh*t drove me nuts.

another part, was the end of God of War III, I was playing on the hardest difficulty and Zeus whooped my a$$ many many times until I finally beat him.

Edited by NJDirtyBird7

I used to try to get Sonic the Hedgehog to spin when figting this giant thing but Sonic would turn and look and at me and shake his no and wave his finger back and forth

I was the first kid in my neighborhood to beat Mike Tyson. Those of you old enough to remember those days know what a big deal that was.

Oh yea. . . that was a HUGE deal . . . you were the baddest kid on the block. . .

Edited by Falcon Knight

I was scoping out a pirate encampment in Farcry 3. I was marking my targets where all of a sudden a tiger jumped on my back. I got him off and put a ton of rounds in him. Obviously, that alarmed the pirates and I ended up dying. Now I make sure to carry animal repellent wherever I go.

Several years ago I was playing the PC game "Painkiller". And while I have never been one to just run and gun my way through levels I prefer to walk my way through the levels and serch for any "bonuses" I could find so it takes me relatively long times to complete a game.

Anyway I believe I was finally on the final level which I believe was situated in a train yard with several locomotive engines in place to provide cover So anyway as I was walking down the tracks toward a large building the game just locked up and refused to let me move anymore. I killed the game, rebooted my system anf relaunched the game all to no avail. I BELIEVE I even searched for a patch to fix the issue but I could never get it to work, Which reallt sucked because I really loved playing that game,

batman arkham city solomun grundy freaking wouldnt die you have to blow him up like 5 times

I got pissed off when you had to follow the blood stains left behind raz al ghuls daughter or whoever the chick was. I kept ending up in fights then losing the freaking blood stains. When I went to pull up a video on YouTube, it took ole boy bout an hour to get to all ghuls so I said f this ish. WTF man

Pre-nerf Kael'theas on WOW. The trash mobs getting to the boss would wipe a raid in seconds and the boss fight itself was the most insane thing I've ever seen. Fight 5 bosses one at a time, fight 5 legendary weapons, fight 5 bosses at one time, then fight Kael in a zero gravity fight while dodging lightning bolts and fireballs all while he's nearly one shotting the tank every swing. Oh and if you took to long trash mob respawns would come in mid fight and beat your face in.