I Have My Playoff Ticket! Where Are You Sitting?

Falcon Fireman

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I have not got mine in the mail yet....but I am waiting.

have you already got yours in the mail?

oh and my setting is awesome right now. smoking my chuck beef roast, about to take it out and put in my cooler with a warm wet towel and going to put the vegetabiles in in the smoker, while my wife is making her squash, her peach cobbler, her fully loaded mashed potatoes, and a nice side salad.

should be ready in around 3.

I have not got mine in the mail yet....but I am waiting.

have you already got yours in the mail?

oh and my setting is awesome right now. smoking my chuck beef roast, about to take it out and put in my cooler with a warm wet towel and going to put the vegetabiles in in the smoker, while my wife is making her squash, her peach cobbler, her fully loaded mashed potatoes, and a nice side salad.

should be ready in around 3.

I paid the extra 2.50 for an E ticket. All I have to do is print it from the my "Tickets" web site.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Really wish there was an edit on the Topic title.

there is.

You click on effort for you're first post. Then when that page opens scroll down and you'll see "advanced edit" or "more edit option"....something like that. And then a new screen opens and you can change the thread title.

And don't worry. I was going to Chicago and told everyone I was about to "board" the plane.

Setting (narrative)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In works of narrative (especially fictional), the setting includes the historical moment in time and geographic location in which a story takes place, and helps initiate the main backdrop and mood for a story. Setting has been referred to as story world [1] or milieu to include a context(especially society) beyond the immediate surroundings of the story. Elements of setting may include culture, historical period, geography, and hour. Along with plot, character, theme, and style, setting is considered one of the fundamental components of fiction.[2]

Edited by Romfal