To My Canadians (Specifically In Toronto)

Gibson's Finest

Where do you get your jerseys from?? I'm currently looking to get a Spoon jersey and can't find a website with the #'s sewn in. Even went to NFLshop.com and couldn't find one with with #'s sewn in. There's a site I go to but they currently only have Ryan, Jones, White, and Turner (I think Gonzalez as well). The jerseys I have are basically the equivalent of the Nike Limited jersey. Please help if you know of a site. Much appreciated

There's a store in square one in mississauga that sells jerseys at fair prices and has a pretty good selection because all they do is sell sports merchandise.

Think it's called pro image IIRC.

Got my Ryan jersey from there.

You can also try the place north of Eaton centre at the jersey store there. May not be authentic though.

Otherwise, shopping online is the best bet.

BTW, heads up, if / when the falcons go to the Super Bowl gonna set up a pro falcons party at real sports or somewhere so hope to get some TATF members there to even out those that jumped on the wagon 8hrs before kick off

Remember last yr a guy saying "Hakeem Olajuwon" was his fav WR on the giants

Smh lol

Thanks. I think we have the same store in Pickering Town Centre. I've bought plenty of merchandise from there, but they only have Ryan jerseys. I've yet to find a Spoon jersey online without it being screen printed. There's a flea market in Pickering where a guy has a place that sells sports merchandise. He said he can ask to get certain items and he'll let me know the price. I may have to go that route

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Lol at getting one made in nfl.com

I've seen them not be over priced.

This wasthe only one I could ever find one

stupid Swype phone.

I wanted to say, look at nfl.com. But my Swype make up crap sometimes.......and today was lol instead of look.

Sorry

U live by the metro too??

This is a small world for sure!

Def thought I was the only ATL falcons fan In my 1km radius ...

Wow! That's crazy.

Yup. I'm actually craving some Swiss Chalet but the snow is making me not want to get dressed to go outside. I swore I was the only Falcons fan in Ajax. Not too many of us around these parts. At least we can say we were fans BEFORE the Falcons win their first championship

Yup. I'm actually craving some Swiss Chalet but the snow is making me not want to get dressed to go outside. I swore I was the only Falcons fan in Ajax. Not too many of us around these parts. At least we can say we were fans BEFORE the Falcons win their first championship

Not many Falcons fans anywhere except Atlanta, compared to Cowboys/Steeler/Patriots bandwagoners. I have never known another one here in Virginia, although I know some are here. I remember about three others at the sports bar in 2010 when Hartley missed the kick in the Saints game, we were the only people yelling.

I bet im the only Falcon fan on the east coast (Moncton but moving to Halifax this month) - Its hard living among these Patriot fans =/

I did live in Borden ON for the past 6 months, Toronto is fun but didnt find much Falcons gear in the Eatons center or a few other sports stores.. I specifically went to look for a Falcons hat and couldnt find one anywhere =[ Bad luck. Time to shop Online I guess