Things Setting Up For The Rematch Of The Century.....1998

76trillionyrs

I was just looking at the playoff picture AFC and NFC. I was wondering who would when in a rematch this year of Broncos vs Falcons superbowl. I think our Sfatey play this year is certainly a better match up and I think Smith could keep his players out of the streets of N.O. and out of jail. I would give the falcons the win in a rematch. What say you?

Giants need miracle to get in.. I'd say Bears or Vikings have better chance to get in...

Actually the only thing the Giants need (and I've been posting about this for several day now) is the Lions to beat the Bears. Here's all it takes for the media to get it's precious holiday season gift:

Giants beat Iggles (85% chance...they're playing for everything, Iggles for nothing)

Green Bay beat Minn (playing for #2 seed...I'd give the Pack a 90% and Aaron Rodgers usually gets it done when he wants to)

Washington beats Dallas (Romo will provide all the screws necessary for the annual Cowboy screw-up)

Detroit beats Chicago (Lions play at home and will be motivated to knock Bears out of race)

That's not really that miraculous to me because the first three things are quite likely.

We shall see...

Actually the only thing the Giants need (and I've been posting about this for several day now) is the Lions to beat the Bears. Here's all it takes for the media to get it's precious holiday season gift:

Giants beat Iggles (85% chance...they're playing for everything, Iggles for nothing)

Green Bay beat Minn (playing for #2 seed...I'd give the Pack a 90% and Aaron Rodgers usually gets it done when he wants to)

Washington beats Dallas (Romo will provide all the screws necessary for the annual Cowboy screw-up)

Detroit beats Chicago (Lions play at home and will be motivated to knock Bears out of race)

That's not really that miraculous to me because the first three things are quite likely.

We shall see...

can't see the bears losing to the lions. Minnesota just beat the best team in the afc and are fighting for a spot so they won't lay down. Philly is playing to ruin the Giants chances although that means nothing with all the injuries they have.

can't see the bears losing to the lions. Minnesota just beat the best team in the afc and are fighting for a spot so they won't lay down. Philly is playing to ruin the Giants chances although that means nothing with all the injuries they have.

I know I'm just saying don't be too shocked if it comes down that's all.

I was just looking at the playoff picture AFC and NFC. I was wondering who would when in a rematch this year of Broncos vs Falcons superbowl. I think our Sfatey play this year is certainly a better match up and I think Smith could keep his players out of the streets of N.O. and out of jail. I would give the falcons the win in a rematch. What say you?

Smith would not have bailed Robinson's selfish, hypocritical *** out of jail. Just another stain on the name of our franchise.

We shall see...

It's extremely unlikely for the Giants to make it. For every single one of those four results to go the Giants way it would take a minor miracle. Let's run a simple exercise considering some pretty generous probabilities

Giants beating Eagles (85%) *

Pack beating Vikings (90%)*

Washington beating Dallas (60%)*

Lions beating Bears (50%... heck let's make it 60% just to be insanely optomistic)

= 28% chance the Giants make it.

A much more realistic take on their chances

Giants beating Eagles (70%)*

Packers beating Vikings (65%)*

Washington Beating Dallas (55%)*

Lions Beating Bears (35%)

= 9% Chance

Yup, the Giants will need intervention from above to have four separate results go their way, especially when two of those games involve each of the respective teams vying for playoff seeding or a playoff spot.

It's even possible to have a Falcons-Vikings NFCCG matchup!

No its not. The Vikes are a 6th seed IF they get in & IF they win in the wild card round, would have to face us in the Divisional round.

I personally don't want to see Denver in the SB if I had a choice. I'd rather take on the Pats & Brady. Peyton has seen our defense this year & Denver's D is stout where Brady has not played us & I think Nolan would come up with a great game plan for them.