Updated Injury Report - Moore/owens Out

freebird310

I would give Roddy the start to keep his streak going, but pull him out early, and I would sit Babs if I were Smith ....

.he Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Atlanta Falcons released updated injury reports Friday.

The Bucs should be near full strength on Sunday, as only guard Roger Allen (groin) is listed as doubtful, while every other player is listed as probable. That list of Bucs probables includes tight ends Dallas Clark (illness) and Nate Byham (illness), center Jeremy Zuttah (ankle), cornerback E.J. Biggers (hip), tackle Donald Penn (not injury-related), defensive end Da'Quan Bowers (hamstring) and cornerback LeQuan Lewis (knee).

The Falcons may be without some key contributors, as both wide receiver Roddy White (knee) and defensive tackle Jonathan Babineaux (ribs) are questionable. Defensive end Cliff Matthews (hamstring) and defensive tackle Corey Peters (knee) are also questionable, while both cornerback Christopher Owens (hamstring) and safety William Moore (hamstring) are out.

Atlanta has already locked up the No. 1 playoff seed in the NFC, while the Buccaneers will be looking to finish the year on a strong note; Tampa Bay has been mathematically eliminated from playoff contention

Starting to wonder if Moore is even going to play in the play-offs! Oh well, we've got Nolan the magician on our side.

I'd be shocked if Moore did not play in the playoffs. He does not have a tear in the the hammy. Look how long Cly Matthews had to sit this season. Moore should be ready in 2 weeks.

Chris Hope has been knocking heads off literally..including his own..more than confident we will handle whoever is first up to bat in the divisional round.

Yep, he's played pretty well. Do I dare say it might be best if we keep him out there? Moore hasn't played in weeks so the last thin i want to see is him thrown out there when he's not fully healthy to get burnt on a deep one. If he can't practice the entire week before the playoff game I'd just assume Hope start.

Guest Negatorris

Moore being out for the last few weeks is cautionary, I'm sure. He can probably play. He'll be ready for the playoffs, but I think he'll probably be rusty which why I would have played him as soon as we he was ready to go onto the field.

I'm a big moore fan but he's been hurt every year since being drafted. I wonder if that will hurt him when he sits down to negotiate his new contract. I remember reading a scouting report on him before we drafted him and the report said he had injury issues at mizzou. I think had he not been injured he would have been a ligitimate contender for the pro bowl.