People Love To Hate On A Man Who Lives Right. Hodge Is A Sick Man, He Just Don't Know It.

Draftnut57

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he lands in Jax, he will get his shot because they will tailor a spread option offense for him, he could possibly pull it off if they elevate the talent around him, I think he could have a degree of NFL success provided he was in a scheme totally geared to his skillset,..... say what you want about him as a player, but his personal integrity is unquestionable ....

I heard Hoge personally beat Tebow down on Sportscenter. I could not believe how he took a lie and drove it in the ground. He was furious over false hear say. Even the other two announcers were in shock. Tebow's life brings conviction to the world. They don't like him because he's a good guy with a lot of talent. Hey! He may not ever be a great QB. But why jump on a man with hear say that has been proven over and over to all be lies.

Honestly I can care less about any players personal life, mainly because it doesn't have any effect on my life. So I would never bash Tebow for his religion or anything. When it comes to football I believe his criticism is unfair to a certain extent. Denver ruined him by making him change his throwing motion. Should have never done it. I don't understand how a player throws 60 yards down field in college to barely 20 yards in the pros. They should have let him just be himself. Instead they use him as a primary scrambler and that was just wrong. That's the only reason the Jets traded for him. They never wanted him to compete to be a starter. If he does go to Jacksonville he needs to go back to being the "Florida Gator" Tebow because that is the only way he will have success without a dominant defense

All I'm saying is don't push the lies that are being said just because you don't like him. He is my Brother in Christ... And by the way... I had this sig and avatar long before he ever come on the scene.

no offense but that's all a part of life. Gotta have tough skin when it comes to dealing with people like that. I know people that bash me everyday only because I don't blow my money like them and can afford anything I want to go along with a house payment and child. I just laughed at their stupidity

I don't like Tebow.. but I believe what the Jets are doing to him is BS. Why are you going to pick up a guy and name him a back up... then not start him?

I want to know what they are paying him to warm the bench for the most part.

Why waste the man's time? If you don't need him, let him go.

I heard Hoge personally beat Tebow down on Sportscenter. I could not believe how he took a lie and drove it in the ground. He was furious over false hear say. Even the other two announcers were in shock. Tebow's life brings conviction to the world. They don't like him because he's a good guy with a lot of talent. Hey! He may not ever be a great QB. But why jump on a man with hear say that has been proven over and over to all be lies.

They don't like him because he's the most overrated player since YKW. Has nothing to do with his ridiculous "god-fearing" ways. And nothing Hoge said was false. He's a horrible QB. He's one of the worst players ever according to all "knowledgeable" accounts (remember how he was the 4th guy in Denver?) Hoge's opinion > Bayless' opinion > your opinion...

No it was not true, He never said he wouldn't play.. You see what I'm talking about. Read the article .. Your 100% wrong.

I've read the article and watched the segment on ESPN that shows Hoge completely bashing Tebow. Some people compared it to what Rob Parker did with RGIII.... to me, it isn't even close. Hoge kept it sports related. The stories may or may not be true, but regardless, Hoge as an analyst is going off of what he hears. That is his job.

Edited by Bawseee

either someone is lying to make themselves look good or someone was just doing their job. One of the 2 situations took place or both

I think its a case of both. I think Tebow probably said he wouldn't play. He came out in an interview this week and said "I let Rex know I wasn't happy". But, since he's gonna be finding a new home this offseason, he's gotta paint the rosiest picture possible. I don't really see what Schefter would have to gain by making it up. He's pretty much the authority on breaking NFL news. If he was caught lying at all, his credibility suffers.