Cam Newton Meme

SPITFIRE

I don't much follow college football but my late father was an Auburn alumni so I was pretty interested in that when it was all going on. I still find it hard to believe that supposedly neither Cam nor Auburn had any idea that something was going on. That's just my opinion that I'm sure I'll get jumped on now by "Cams personal protector" for having. If he truly didn't have any knowledge of it though then I think that speaks to a little bit of him being naive. I would think a high profile athlete like that would make it his business to know everything going on around him especially if it came to the question of affecting his eligibility.

I don't much follow college football but my late father was an Auburn alumni so I was pretty interested in that when it was all going on. I still find it hard to believe that supposedly neither Cam nor Auburn had any idea that something was going on. That's just my opinion that I'm sure I'll get jumped on now by "Cams personal protector" for having. If he truly didn't have any knowledge of it though then I think that speaks to a little bit of him being naive. I would think a high profile athlete like that would make it his business to know everything going on around him especially if it came to the question of affecting his eligibility.

Cool Story Bro!!

I don't know why people pretend to care so much about whether Cam and his dad took money to play. I Guarantee if most people found out their favorite player took money in college (and to be honest, most people's favorite player DID take money in college), they wouldn't stop supporting that player. So why the phony outrage?

I don't know why people pretend to care so much about whether Cam and his dad took money to play. I Guarantee if most people found out their favorite player took money in college (and to be honest, most people's favorite player DID take money in college), they wouldn't stop supporting that player. So why the phony outrage?

I DIDN'T GIVE IT A THOUGHT THEN ........

AND I DON'T GIVE IT ONE NOW!

I don't have any "outrage". I actually think athletes should get some type of stipend when they go to school. I just took interest in it because my Father had gone to school at Auburn. Nothing more, nothing less. It is my opinion though that Cam knew what his Father was up to though.

I don't have any "outrage". I actually think athletes should get some type of stipend when they go to school. I just took interest in it because my Father had gone to school at Auburn. Nothing more, nothing less. It is my opinion though that Cam knew what his Father was up to though.

Didn't mean you in particular, or else I would have quoted you.

It was a general comment.

Well since we're posting some Cam Newton gifs here goes two pretty good ones. I can't decide which one I like the most though...

This one:

Xfkmz.gif

Or maybe this one:

cam-Newton.gif

Aw shucks, they're both friggin' awesome!

They were good ones. We just feel cozy with that 13-2 record though. Also, knowing the fact that the Meows have only had 4 winning seasons out of their 18 year existence and knowing the fact that the Falcons beat them at a 70% clip...wink.png

camkick2.gif?w=465&h=243.