Favorite Non Braves

Falconsfan567

Who are some of your favorite non Braves players of all-time? Here's a list of guys for me.

Present

Evan Longoria

Ryan Braun

Troy Tulowitzki

Tim Lincecum

Michael Young (Can't believe he's gonna be playing for the Phillies now. Yuck!)

Derek Jeter

Past

Keith Foulke

Jim Edmonds

Kerry Wood

Rusty Greer (I just found out he was from Alabama. I had no idea.)

My all time favorite player is Junior. He had the most beautiful and effortless swing in baseball. I use to wear the number 24 just like him when I played. And now it's Josh Hamilton. He overcame a lot and I just admire his never give up attitude. Two players I would love to meet

Yeah. Loved that sweet swing of The Kid. Absolutely beautiful and effortless. It's really a shame he started having all sorts of leg problems after getting traded to his hometown Reds. He would have ended up with some outta this world numbers if he had been healthy.

Yeah. Loved that sweet swing of The Kid. Absolutely beautiful and effortless. It's really a shame he started having all sorts of leg problems after getting traded to his hometown Reds. He would have ended up with some outta this world numbers if he had been healthy.

I agree. He was well on his way to being the home run king before injuries got him. I remember when he was in Seattle he hit a home run in 8 or 9 consecutive games. And I loved how when he hit one he knew it and would just walk to first while he stared at it.