Logan Thomas - What Happened To Him.

SacFalcFan

do you have any help on the way to help the oline and the running game? recruiting?

well with david wilson, ryan matthews and darren evans all leaving early, that left big holes to fill in the backfield. i d say they will be ok next year, granted i would still like to see stinespring(oc) gone. he has held back this offense long enough, thankfully they have had enough athletes to overcome the scheme for the last decade.

Be interesting to see if he goes to the NFL or stays. Scouts seem to love the guy.

Cuz scouts are always right about these guys... SMH. If there was ever a year that this guy could Combine himself up to a great draft stock, it would be this one. Just a pathetic draft class for QBs.

I hate it for the teams that need a QB this offseason.

Cuz scouts are always right about these guys... SMH. If there was ever a year that this guy could Combine himself up to a great draft stock, it would be this one. Just a pathetic draft class for QBs.

I hate it for the teams that need a QB this offseason.

If I were a team in need of a QB I would be pay the price to get Kirk Cousins. I love everything there is about Cousins. To me he's Matt Schaub 2.0.

He already submitted paperwork to be evaluated and you have to believe if he hears all that scout love he'll probably go even though he needs a lot of coaching before he'll be productive

just glad he didn t listen to the hype and come out last year. he has the tools but still needs some refining.

If I were a team in need of a QB I would be pay the price to get Kirk Cousins. I love everything there is about Cousins. To me he's Matt Schaub 2.0.

I was sold on Cousins after the way he played last year at Michigan State, especially after they beat UGA in the bowl game.

just glad he didn t listen to the hype and come out last year. he has the tools but still needs some refining.

For every good throw he makes, he tosses 5 or 6 stinkers that he would never get away with in the NFL. I wouldn't doubt that a good NFL QB coach could do good things with him, but he hasn't really shown anything to suggest he should be a top QB in the draft imo.