My Trip To Atl And The Dome

So its been awhile since i went to the falcons cards game, but i usually save up for one game a season and trip to atlanta from rochester ny. and once again had the time of my life i love the city of atl its so clean and EVERYONE is so nice. i really wish to someday live there. anyway i like to sit 118 through 115 front row behind the falcons. some people dont like it , but i just love it. so before the game i got to meet so many players and have tony, turner, dom davis, decoud, dunta and more sign my jersey. and after the game ( my fav falcon of all time) roddy came over to where i was sitting because his kids were sitting behind me and he and larry fitz and his kids all took pics together. well i begged roddy for his game worn gloves and when he handed them to me i almost fainted ! haha. now to some it sounds weird but to me it was by far the best day of my life and i thank the falcons and roddy for being such stand up players and loving the falcons fans. heres some pics and i will be back again next season!

674_zpsfc473111.jpg

697_zpsf4e17f1d.jpg

So its been awhile since i went to the falcons cards game, but i usually save up for one game a season and trip to atlanta from rochester ny. and once again had the time of my life i love the city of atl its so clean and EVERYONE is so nice. i really wish to someday live there. anyway i like to sit 118 through 115 front row behind the falcons. some people dont like it , but i just love it. so before the game i got to meet so many players and have tony, turner, dom davis, decoud, dunta and more sign my jersey. and after the game ( my fav falcon of all time) roddy came over to where i was sitting because his kids were sitting behind me and he and larry fitz and his kids all took pics together. well i begged roddy for his game worn gloves and when he handed them to me i almost fainted ! haha. now to some it sounds weird but to me it was by far the best day of my life and i thank the falcons and roddy for being such stand up players and loving the falcons fans. heres some pics and i will be back again next season!

674_zpsfc473111.jpg

Nice ....ugh im no where close to the east coast

697_zpsf4e17f1d.jpg