Scared Of The Seahawks?

FALCOHOLIC93

To me it seem like a lot of us falcon fans are scared of them. I personally think they are the worst NFC playoff team. They are only good at home and their whole season seems like a fluke to me. Think about it if they did'nt get that greenbay game handed to them there is a good chance they would'nt make the playoffs. Come playoff time their offense will get shut down. Their defense would have to carry the load with a lot of young players with no playoff experience. Just load up the box and stop Lynch and make a rookie qb carry the team. I don't see them as a threat in the Georgia Dome. If you do let me know why.

I'm not scared of them but I also won't be one of those that say "bring em on, they can't play on the road, they suck, we will blow them away" . I have learned as a Falcon fan that taking ANY opponent lightly leads to serious consequences, especially when it comes to the playoffs. I look forward to a great game with whomever we play in 2 weeks

Seahawks fan here

If our teams were to meet in the playoffs, it would be a good game

Good luck in the Playoffs fellas

It would be an excellent game..

I have said all along the ONLY team I feel can match up with our receivers man on man are the hawks.

I actually hope you guys win the west and the packers lose so they have to go to you guys..... that would be entertaining.