The Paintes Absolutely Hate Our Recievers, Especially Julio.

DrunkOffFalcohol

They called Julio arrogant (they obviously don't know Julio because he's anything but arrogant), but never denied his monster skills. However, one fan went as far to say that Julio is overrated and Roddy carried the team the whole year.

Here's the link, you have to copy & paste.

www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/81774-julio-jones-says-falcons-were-bored-against-the-panthers-so-they-lost/

Edited by Ziggy

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

What a **** munching antelope fuger. I hope he and his semen sipping quarterback burn in ****. White and Jones are the cockiest fug bags in the nfl, and it is annoying as fug. fuging pieces of poo.

LMAO that's what happens when your team can' get that type of production from their top 2 receivers aand team absolutely sucks.

ok did no one else notice that they pass out pieces of pie for posts they like?

LMAO how ******** is that!

"this post got a delicious piece of pie from 2 members"

that is the funniest thing I've read in quite a while

Grown men passing out pie and saying poo. Cam is a great reflection of their fanbase.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

What a **** munching antelope fuger. I hope he and his semen sipping quarterback burn in ****. White and Jones are the cockiest fug bags in the nfl, and it is annoying as fug. fuging pieces of poo.

Good lord that's personal. They need to worry about Cam being annoying and cocky, not us.

Your on the panthers board, what do you expect? them to heap praise and straddle us? lol

Obviously julio is very humble and will be a potential HOF, but you shouldn't expect your rival fans to admit it. Also RW did carry the team mostly.

you realize there's less than 200 yards difference in their years, and JJ actually has more TD's than Roddy, right?

the numbers are close enough you can hardly say Roddy carried the team or that JJ didn't do his part

Roddy 87 receptions, for 1309 yards. 15 YPC average. 87.3 yards per game average, with 7 TDs

JJ 76 receptions for 1142 yards, 15 YPC average (same average, interesting) 76 yards per game average, 10 TDs

Edited by papachaz

"****, if we had a legit free safety, we would be getting ready for the playoffs and there would be tons of photos of naked topcats."

apparently a good safety gets you 5 more wins in the NFL, Panthers are a joke and we didn't even use looks we use against elite teams against team like the Panthers, Bucs and Chiefs. You see our total team effort against teams like the Broncos, Giants, and Chargers (back in week 3 or 4) when they were decent. Panthers are a joke and I can't wait to mess them up next year............

you realize there's less than 200 yards difference in their years, and JJ actually has more TD's than Roddy, right?

the numbers are close enough you can hardly say Roddy carried the team or that JJ didn't do his part

Roddy 87 receptions, for 1309 yards. 15 YPC average. 87.3 yards per game average, with 7 TDs

JJ 76 receptions for 1142 yards, 15 YPC average (same average, interesting) 76 yards per game average, 10 TDs

Yeah, if Roddy doesn't play - or barely plays - this Sunday, Julio could wind up with an extremely similar stat line when all is said and done (and would have more TDs, too).

Because I can easily see Julio reeling off a 10 catch, 150 yard, 2 TD day against the Bucs if he winds up playing the whole game. Look at what he did to them in just 2 quarters' time in Week 17 last year (4 catches, 76 yards, 2 TDs).

Edited by virginiafalcon

I like it when Divisional fans hate my team. I want their Jealousy and Hatred not Pity.

speaking of that, go read the bucs thread, and click the link to go read the bucs board, theres actually a panties fan that goes over to the bucs thread, and he admits, 'to comiserate' their bad teams, LOL

I wish Matt Bryant would rent a super size big screen for the month of January and have it delivered to Greg Hardys house.