Guest fibonacci

6 members have voted

1. 1. who is your favorite?

• white
    • julio
  2. 2. who provides more for the team

• White
    • Julio
  3. 3. Will Julio Surpass White in regular season?

• yes
    • No

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I have more questions but the system will not let me put more then three in.

Do you think Julio will in his career with better stats then Whites career?

Do you think Julio can play a season without being hurt? (not trying to be rude on this, but just wondering thoughts)

and finally............

with Julio doing less on stats for last year and this year compared to White; do you think Julio will ask for more then Whites last contract?

Signed a six-year, $48 million contract. The deal contains $18.6 million guaranteed, including a $6 million signing bonus, all of his 2009-2010 salaries, and a third-year option bonus of $5.3 million. Another $4 million is available through incentives. 2012: $5.5 million, 2013: $5.6 million, 2014: $5 million, 2015: Free Agent

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

so this is my post in TATF. but I am finding out that people are homers off of just what the name is.

- I hate it when people do not commentate for what it took for a highlight to happen.

for instance I'll bring up Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson.

- Ingram on highlights for 09&10 look amazing. cough cough.....looks like a player who should win the Heisman.

but did anyone look at Richardson? A lot of people had no clue who he was......even Bama fans seemed not to know who he was. (yes I do know some did, but not a lot of people.)

I dare anyone to go look at Highlights of the other players on Offense, and while watching the other players like Mcelroy, Julio, (heck for laughs I say to even look at James Carptners), and Colin peek.

- anyhow you might be shocked to see Richardson in the highlights in the back field for any of these players more then you see Ingram in the back field.

not being rude to Julio, but white has proved to be better on this team.

White

- 1296 in total yards, 8 TD for 2011

- 1309 in total yards, 7TD for 2012

Julio

- 959 in total yards, 8 TD for 2011

- 1142 in total yards, 10 TD for 2012

so white is almost better in both years.

BUT there is something white is really good at.........................."Staying Healthy"

- this is something very important to a team.

- side note: White has not missed one game since joining the team.

sorry but if White did not make it, then Julio should not have either.

And if Julio made it, then White should have been a shoe in.

oh and BTW

1104_atldal12_RoddyReceptionsLeader.jpg

oh and BTW again

White is the only player in franchise history to have five straight 1,000-yard seasons.

oh and BTW again

Since 2007 he hasn't caught less than 83 passes in a season. (something that Julio did not do last year, and it does not look like he will do it this year for regular season)

He also holds the mark for career receiving yards, most receiving yards in a season, most receiving yards in a game, most receptions in a single season, most 100-yard receiving games and most consecutive 1,000-yard seasons. White is only the eighth receiver in NFL history to have five consecutive seasons with 80 catches and 1,000 yards.

come on he should be in the pro bowl easily.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Sorry, but I am a little butt hurt, just cause I think if Julio got in the Pro-Bowl then White should have been a shoe in.

I like Julio a lot and I can see he is going to turn into a big favorite of mine. I just got his Jersey for Christmas. but I am a bigger Roddy fan and I have questions on Julio.

- I questions Julio's health down the road.

- I question Julio's ability to surpass Roddy white career.

- I really question how much Julio will end up signing with us in 2015.

- - I hope Thomas does not look at what it seems a lot of the people look at.....""""highlights""". Cause if he does then Julio Might be getting a 5 year 70 Million dollar contract.......when it looks like he should only be getting a little less the White's contract.

The Pro Bowl rosters were set before the week 16 games. Look at the numbers before the Lions game.

White - 79 REC, 1,156 YDS (14.6), 5 TD

Jones - 69 REC, 1,071 YDS (15.5), 9 TD

That's why Julio made the Pro Bowl over White.

I think you're really just splitting hairs when deciding who's better and who's more important to the Falcons success. It's 1A and 1B. And you talk about Julio's injuries but he's not missed a game this season.

I think Julio will end up having the better career than Roddy just because Roddy got kinda a late start in his career of putting up monster numbers.

Julio's first 2 years. - 130 REC, 2,101 YDS (16.2), 18 TD

Roddy's first 2 years - 59 REC, 952 YDS (16,1), 3 TD

Julio is also just 23. He turns 24 in February. Roddy just turned 31.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Well 84 is my favorite player and he deserved the recognition but I'm cool with 11 being in there. My wish though is for 11 not have to worry about the pro bowl because we will be playing in the super bowl. I agree with both of you guys and I'm glad we have them both.

lol well Julio is a great player. I see white as being the better player, but Julio is going to turn into my favorite.

Only way I could get mad at Julio is if he ends up asking for a 5 year 70 million contract with the way he has been playing off of these two years.

regardless who is better or worse.....it is not that far off. and we have the best pair of WR. I hate it when announcers act like other duo WR are awesome.....because in all honesty no duo WR compares to these two guys.

- If Julio goes down, Roddy is still amazing. while when other duo WR go down, the other ends up not performing as his self with the other player in.

- - white and Julio can perform without each other at the same or better level.

I honestly believe with them two, all of secondary Defensiveness are afraid of us.

they will say......

- oh crap who do we cover?

- can we watch the QB sneak?

- Man I hope our D-line steps up to lesson the load on us.

^^^^ I really think all D secondary players say this when they see white and julio in the game.

lol well Julio is a great player. I see white as being the better player, but Julio is going to turn into my favorite.

Only way I could get mad at Julio is if he ends up asking for a 5 year 70 million contract with the way he has been playing off of these two years.

regardless who is better or worse.....it is not that far off. and we have the best pair of WR. I hate it when announcers act like other duo WR are awesome.....because in all honesty no duo WR compares to these two guys.

- If Julio goes down, Roddy is still amazing. while when other duo WR go down, the other ends up not performing as his self with the other player in.

- - white and Julio can perform without each other at the same or better level.

I honestly believe with them two, all of secondary Defensiveness are afraid of us.

they will say......

- oh crap who do we cover?

- can we watch the QB sneak?

- Man I hope our D-line steps up to lesson the load on us.

^^^^ I really think all D secondary players say this when they see white and julio in the game.

Well our duo is about to set it off for this playoff run for sure!!!