Taking Grandson To First Nfl Game

tone357

I have a few questions. What time do they open the doors? We want to take in as much of the experience as possible. Next question. We're taking Marta, I am licensed to carry firearms and know that it is legal to carry on Marta. What about inside the Dome, is that legal? Just want to be safe going to and coming from the game.

We walked in at 11 when we went. Cant answer about the gun though. I'm willing to guess that you won't get through the door with it. Personally I would get there early and Park in one of the lots by the dome if safety is your concern

Safety isn't a concern near the Georgia Dome, during the day on a game day. I swear Atlanta gets a really bad rap for crime when it's just as bad in the suburbs.

LOL Carrying gun with a grand-kid? There's no way, they would allow firearms in the stadium..who knows.. You get HiGh and blow some bucs fan around... Just kidding..

I'm taking my son too (he's about to turn 3 next month)

my daughter is 2 and a couple of people here didn't recommend me taking her but we had no problem. In fact she slept the entire second quarter lol

Safety isn't a concern near the Georgia Dome, during the day on a game day. I swear Atlanta gets a really bad rap for crime when it's just as bad in the suburbs.

I'm saying if safety is a concern takin the Marta then he should arrive early and get in a lot. You beat all that traffic arriving early as well lol

my daughter is 2 and a couple of people here didn't recommend me taking her but we had no problem. In fact she slept the entire second quarter lol

I took my son when he was about to turn 2.. He slept the entire second quarter in the Saints last year game.. .LOL.. everyone was like.. dang he can sleep during that noise...

No guns.

I'm taking my great- granddaughter - she's 9 months. Got the sound muffler for her so I'm not worried about the noise. So excited.

My grandson-in-law (is that right?) made a comment that she didn't have a choice about which team she could root for - she was born into a Falcon family. I said - yep!

She has all her gear and got lots of Falcon clothes for Christmas from her G.G.

I have been taking my daughter since she was 1 year old. Never had any problems and she would sleep off in the second Quarter and wake up in 3rd.

The only thing I had to protect this year when I took my 3 year old daughter to 2 games was my wallet... those kids love Dome food! laugh.png Keeps them happy and more willing to stay the entire game. My daughter did love Falcons Landing though.. that's a great place for kids.

The only thing I had to protect this year when I took my 3 year old daughter to 2 games was my wallet... those kids love Dome food! laugh.png Keeps them happy and more willing to stay the entire game. My daughter did love Falcons Landing though.. that's a great place for kids.

I hear you man, I usually tail gate so they are full when we get in the dome. I hate the prices for food and drinks in the dome though.