Best Falcons Xmas Present You Got

freebird310

Mine were Falcon band aids LOL ....yes, they are real band aids. all different sizes with different Falcon logos and graphics on them ....I never seen them before, I guess you can actually use them as real band aids or as war paint ....I'm going to use them on my face for the playoff games....also got some great decals and a couple of T shirts...

Mine's a little more weird. Hope cuts finally caught up with me in this my last year and now semester of college. My school bill was already paid (which was already a struggle), then I get an email saying I've used up all Hope funds and now I owe an additional $$$ due to having subtracting that amount from previous total and have a very unhappy holidays thank you notice. Anyhoo, I've been in my fantasy league for nine yrs and never had even been in the championship game let alone won it. This year I finished in first place, FINALLY take bragging rights and our league trophy and get whups, wait- THE PRIZE MONEY! smile.png Yup, my fantasy team led by both Matt Ryan and Julio Jones helped me win nearly the exact amount of money I needed to finish paying for my last semester of college so I can graduate on time this year. That was my fav Christmas gift, having the Falcons in some outta the box way help me pay for school so I can graduate and receive my degree on time...Woo-hoo!! (I'm such a nerd)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS FALCON FAM!!

Edited by The Vent King

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I got a Julio Jersey and a Pair of the new NFL nike receiver gloves.

- I cannot wait to get them signed.

I know I want Dunta on one. but not sure to get on the other, probably Asante'.

- any thoughts?

Mine is kind of an inside joke. There was an episode of the office where Dwight talks about being in "perfectinschlog" a state of being where everything is perfect. Anyway, my sister an I always joke about it. So she framed a picture for me titled perfectinschlog that has Jesus, chuck Norris, matt ryan and Ron Swanson in the pic.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Get the entire DB corps! Moore, DeCoud, Dunta, Samuel.

Actually that would not be a bad idea.

I was just thinking of one on one glove and one on the other.

- but I really like a lot of our secondary and find myself in a hard place.

I know if I was doing something to be worth money down the road, I would say Decoud, moore, and maybe even Samuel.

- Just cause so many people think Dunta is not worth it,.

now if I went off of who I is my favorite and be meaningful; which I will, then Dunta will have a big spot on there.

Actually that would not be a bad idea.

I was just thinking of one on one glove and one on the other.

- but I really like a lot of our secondary and find myself in a hard place.

I know if I was doing something to be worth money down the road, I would say Decoud, moore, and maybe even Samuel.

- Just cause so many people think Dunta is not worth it,.

now if I went off of who I is my favorite and be meaningful; which I will, then Dunta will have a big spot on there.

Collect who you like, the secondary market on autographs is overrated unless you have proof that each guy signed the glove. I collect autographs and it's more for personal enjoyment than it is anything else, it's fun to have memento of meeting a favorite player.