Boy Gets Sick Smoking A Product With Drew Brees Likeness

Kevo

The boy smokes this stuff that his sister bought for him and his mom doesn't blame the son or daughter...she thinks that the Saints organization is to blame!!!

And we wonder why our society is so screwed up!!!

People this dumb shouldn't be allowed to have children!!!

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - A Louisiana mother

How did this become about falcon fans?

Falcon fans wouldn't trust stuff anything that has to do with Brees or the Saints. Now those who dats..... come on. They will smoke anything. With Brees on the front they probably tried to stick up their butt for rapid response.

Ohhhh lets see who would use such a product?

Twenty

No. Not really even close. I tried it twice. Both times I had what I guess you can describe as a high for about 5/10 minutes. Followed by the feeling that my stomach had grown claws and was looking for a way out coupled with crazy, shirt drenching sweats.

Pretty decent dumps on both occasions though, so that's good.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f3/synthetic-weed-blue-brees-you-kidding-me-281485/

Yep... no falcons to blame this one on. Egg meet face.

For a fan base that always talks about how their team is in our heads, it's funny how much the Falcons are on the minds of the bagheads.

THATS WHAT RIVAL CENTRAL IS ALL ABOUT. TELL US

HOW YOU REALLY FEEL .... AND TELL US WHY?

(not that you can do anything about it, but tell us any way)

Any chance to make fun of the intelligence of that fanbase...Ill take it.

Come on now most fan bases have equal amounts of smart and dumb people. I would argue Cleveland fans are not dumb, they are just accustomed to losing. I have no argument for NY or Philly fans. I would root for Cleveland before NYJ, NYG, or Philly. I rate watching the CFL more enjoyable than them.