Kelce - Cincinnat Te

usmcdirtybird

His issues were two years ago. I think he has been on the straight and narrow since then. He was one of the real sleepers in my book. I think the TE class is really weak this year and I can't think of a more gifted senior. Just watching him in the few games I've seen, he seems like more of a "do it all" TE. He has the physical size/build to be an inline blocker. The big play last night was from him being split out. I think with the success of the big/fast TE in today's game you are looking at someone that will work their way into the 3rd round if not the 2nd. He has a better resume than Graham did coming out of Miami. Not sure if he is 4.5 fast, but he at least looks to be a good 4.6 at 6'5'' 260.

I would love for the Falcons to have a talented guy like Kelce to replace Gonzalez, but we really have to have a RB and a pass rusher first.

I hope his violation was something minor. I saw his 80+ yard TD and I was amazed. Having a big target with that type of speed in seam with along with HD. Then we have Julio and Roddy outside would be more unstoppable then what we have now and thats saying something. If he runs 4.5 or early 4.6 he won't get past 3rd. I'd take this guy in a minute.

His issues were two years ago. I think he has been on the straight and narrow since then. He was one of the real sleepers in my book. I think the TE class is really weak this year and I can't think of a more gifted senior. Just watching him in the few games I've seen, he seems like more of a "do it all" TE. He has the physical size/build to be an inline blocker. The big play last night was from him being split out. I think with the success of the big/fast TE in today's game you are looking at someone that will work their way into the 3rd round if not the 2nd. He has a better resume than Graham did coming out of Miami. Not sure if he is 4.5 fast, but he at least looks to be a good 4.6 at 6'5'' 260.

I would love for the Falcons to have a talented guy like Kelce to replace Gonzalez, but we really have to have a RB and a pass rusher first.

I wouldn't complain about taking him in the 2nd. We can get a pass rusher in the 1st and a RB in the 3rd and later. RB aren't hard to find. I get jealous of the aints finding Graham.