Matt Ryan Is Now Leading By Several Points And Votes In Mvp Polls

ChickenBiscuit

Lmao. Swift said Matt Ryan wouldn't finish top 5 in any of the major passing statistics, that he would never make another Pro Bowl, and that he'd never receive any recognition for MVP....rough on him.

i never said he wouldnt make another pro bowl.,,I said he will never win mvp or get a vote ..

i believe i said top 5 or top 3 ?..if I said top 5 i was wrong..Ryan accomplished that

Swift also said Ryan didn't have the skill set to throw the deep ball.

Tells us a lot about his knowledge on skill sets rofl

I gotta say, I love Matt to death, but he really surprised me in this category. I've never been worried about his ability to throw the deep ball, but its been a lot better than I expected this year.

also its fan voting...who knows how many times PAULTICK AND FALKCONSFAN567 voted..lollllllllllllll

It's funny. Every time you want to down Ryan and say that he isn't respected around the league to post links to things with other fans opinions. But when Ryan is getting respect from the fans you say it doesn't count? Oh and I voted just once.

I've never been worried about his ability to throw the deep ball, but its been a lot better than I expected this year.

Yeah he's thrown the long(er) ball a lot more than he ever has. When he first started tossing farther down field, I would get nervous. I still do, but he's really shown that he can be an all around passer now that he's developing this.

The myans said a new era would begin. Some said there would be an ice age. LADYS AND GENTLEMEN MR. MATTY ICE.

Lolol. Good call!

It's funny. Every time you want to down Ryan and say that he isn't respected around the league to post links to things with other fans opinions. But when Ryan is getting respect from the fans you say it doesn't count? Oh and I voted just once.

who is downing Ryan..he had a very good season..now needs to prove it in playoffs ..is that fair

i never said he wouldnt make another pro bowl.,,I said he will never win mvp or get a vote ..

i believe i said top 5 or top 3 ?..if I said top 5 i was wrong..Ryan accomplished that

He might get a vote for MVP but not WIN it.. LOL

who is downing Ryan..he had a very good season..now needs to prove it in playoffs ..is that fair

Finally, I agree with you... Need a drink

So are you implying that you still don't think he is a top 3 QB. IMHO I believe that he has to be at least tied with Payton and better than Eli. There are only 2 qbs that i would even consider being better than Matt and they are Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers. I believe that MR has passed Drew Brees.

Ryan is 130 yards ahead of the 6th place Peyton Manning. Manning will pass him if we shut Ryan completely down, but I doubt that happens.

I think consideration should be given to the fact that he is the only qb being considered for MVP that has a meaningless game coming up. We should just devote this Sundays game to practicing our deep ball attack. 500 yards and 6 tds that should help him lock up the MVP award.

He's got the highest completion percentage in the NFL. He's a lock to finish top 5 there.

If Matt does not get it then there is a double standard in the voting process. Aaron Rodgers got and all he had in his favor was his completion percentage. That same year Brees broke the record for passing yards and he didnt get it. This award rightfully belongs to Matt Ryan.