Richard Sherman Just Tweeted He Won His Appeal

ChickenBiscuit

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I could careless who is on that team......they lost on the road to Arizona and we are a harder team then Arizona.

Seagirls are going to be destroyed if they come here. Nolan will pick them apart.

e8a14f92322979a841dd795d9c4bf3d4_normal.jpeg

RSherman_25: I won

****. Him being there is actually going to make a difference if McClure doesn't step up. It's a lot harder to pass off a 3 step drop when your WRs need a few extra split seconds to get open.

I wouldn't underestimate Sherman. That dude is good and a lot better since last year.

First point: They still have to beat the team they are facing in the WC.

Second point: They have to come and play in our house. The 12th man won't help their defense here.

Third point: Koetter can move players around and White/Jones can end up in the slot.

Fourth point: Jones and White are flat out better then any receiving core they faced all season.

Fifth point: I'm predicting it first Turner/Rodgers will rush for over 100 yards in the divisional and NFCCG. The opposing D will have to focus on stopping the run.

****. Him being there is actually going to make a difference if McClure doesn't step up. It's a lot harder to pass off a 3 step drop when your WRs need a few extra split seconds to get open.

I wouldn't underestimate Sherman. That dude is good and a lot better since last year.

McClure has nothing to do with Sherman, its Konz who needs to step up.

Roddy white and Julio Jones are good receivers but I don't think Atlanta has ever faced a team with good defense like the Seahawks. Sherman and Browner are big and physical . Both are known to shutdown good receivers. Your receivers will get bumped in the line of scrimmage and the timing will be off. Earl Thomas and Cam chancellor are excellent safeties also. We will be playing you guys in the second round. I don't see the Redskins a problem. They have no defense.

Roddy white and Julio Jones are good receivers but I don't think Atlanta has ever faced a team with good defense like the Seahawks. Sherman and Browner are big and physical . Both are known to shutdown good receivers. Your receivers will get bumped in the line of scrimmage and the timing will be off. Earl Thomas and Cam chancellor are excellent safeties also. We will be playing you guys in the second round. I don't see the Redskins a problem. They have no defense.

I feel Seahawks can poise a problem as well. Falcons are a finesse team that routes are based off timing and rhythm and when we are out of sink case in point Carolina game it can get ugly quick . Seahawks have a physical defense that can get to the QB at times and the back end of secondary makes teams pay for coming over the middle..Add Lynch vs our run defense..It will be a close game but Seahawks possibly having to come back EAST for back to back weeks plus Falcons due for some playoff success

I think Skins got a TOP 5 Run D and that's the strength of your offense... But I'd like to see how your D defends RG3... (I know I know you got an aggressive D)

First point: They still have to beat the team they are facing in the WC. * No problem with the Redskins*

Second point: They have to come and play in our house. The 12th man won't help their defense here. * Yes we do but the chances are good because its a dome game and we don't have to deal with snow, cold or rain. Playing you guys in Georgia dome is better than playing Green Bay in lambueu Field. its snowing and cold over there. Weather factor is huge.

Third point: Koetter can move players around and White/Jones can end up in the slot. * Sherman and browner are big , physical and shutdown corner. Earl Thomas will help over the top*

Fourth point: Jones and White are flat out better then any receiving core they faced all season. * Probably true but you guys never faced a team with shutdown corners also* Matt Ryan has a history of disappearing in big games (2010 season)

Fifth point: I'm predicting it first Turner/Rodgers will rush for over 100 yards in the divisional and NFCCG. The opposing D will have to focus on stopping the run.

we wont have to because Ya'll don't have a running game.

I think Skins got a TOP 5 Run D and that's the strength of your offense... But I'd like to see how your D defends RG3... (I know I know you got an aggressive D)

RG3 will not be in full strength. If so, our entire defense runs a 4.4 in 40 so we have enough speed to defend him.

All the aderol in the world can not prepare him for us.