What Type Of Playoff Fan Are You?

Trouble

If your fav team does not make post season, what do you do? public and u can vote more than 1s  

18 members have voted

1. 1. If your fav team does not make post season, what do you do?

• Stop watching after reg season
    • Root for the other conferance to win
    • Root for the biggest underdawgs in the playoffs
    • Root for the predicted best team in the playoffs
    • Root for any teams that plays your devisional rivals
    • Root for devisional teams to show support of your devision
    • root for different teams based on who plays who each week because its a good game to watch
    • get drunk, kick the dog, throw a remote, go out side and moon passing cars
  2. 2. Are you still excited to watch football if your team isnt in it?

3. 3. Would you rather watch the probowl with some of your team players or playoffs

• Playoffs are real games and real compition. Probowl while fun is a joke
    • pro bowl: its the last time to see my teams players
    • I will watch both. Football is football and its a long offseason
    • you ask to many **** questions in polls, stop this madness.

Fun vote just to see what we all do if your/our team is not in the playoffs or gets eliminated.

Because we all are football fans and all of us will of course root for our favorite teams to win. But what do we do when our team in not a option?

Discuss. Vote is public and you can vote for more than 1 answer.

I love watching the playoffs regardless if the Falcons are in it or have been eliminated. I root for the other teams based on the following criteria:

• I grew up hating Dallas and Oakland so I'll never cheer for them in the playoffs
  • I get tired of seeing the same old teams so right now I'm hoping NE gets bounced in their first game - it's good to see new blood in the playoffs.
  • I generally do not cheer for underdogs and I like it when a team that had a great regular season beats a team that barely made it in.
  • I'll prefer teams that have a fun style of offense to watch.

Never, ever under any circumstance root for Denver.

Prefer underdogs usually and if I really have no connection to the teams... I will root for the team that is behind to come back.

Unless they get ahead, then I start rooting for the team that was originally ahead.

Unless its Denver, I always root against Denver.

PS: this year, I really like Seattle a lot.

Edited by NFCS Newbie

Never, ever under any circumstance root for Denver.

Prefer underdogs usually and if I really have no connection to the teams... I will root for the team that is behind to come back.

Unless they get ahead, then I start rooting for the team that was originally ahead.

Unless its Denver, I always root against Denver.

PS: this year, I really like Seattle a lot.

Awwww...it'll be OK...:D

If the team I'm pulling for (the Falcons in this case) loses out in the playoffs, I usually find myself finding the underdog team and rooting for them and wanting the team that knocked out the Falcons to get knocked out.

Im the same way with the Cowboys.

If the team I'm pulling for (the Falcons in this case) loses out in the playoffs, I usually find myself finding the underdog team and rooting for them and wanting the team that knocked out the Falcons to get knocked out.

Lone exception for me was last year. Oh how I loved watching Brady once again knocked off his high horse.