Mularkey Could Be One And Done

Magic Man

Just wanted to post this little nugget I found on our former OC for anyone laboring under the delusion that he is a good coach. The bolded part is especially damning:

Mularkey's Buffalo Bills lost six of their final seven games in 2005, so the coach is 3-19 in his past 22 games. A far from impressive resume. And the reality is the Jaguars were slightly better last season with Del Rio and his lame-duck staff, a rookie quarterback and about the same number of injuries.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats kind of sad, really hate to see any ex Falcon not have success.

well, Petrino is the exception all though to be honest I do hope is new job works out karma hit him hard enough for me.

Mularkey doesnt surprise me at all, he is a terrrible coach with a defeatest attitude...

ie " we just dont have the personel to run a screen" what is that??? might as well say

we arent good enough to take the field. Then the Giant debacle..." we cant beat them

therefore we will show up with no game plan and wing it " dont know that he said that but

he may as well have.

As for Petrino, He did it, he hid it, he's a slimeball and deserves everything he got, I have

no problem with some more karma getting him right out of football. He has no business

teaching kids anything and anyone that hires him are sinking pretty low imo.

JAX has major talent deficiencies and MJD was hurt this year. Thems the facts. Another is that they aren't gonna fire him because this is the first year of his contract, which unlike players' deals is fully guranteed.

No need to hate on MM. He wildly surpassed our expectations before hitting his ceiling here.

JAX has major talent deficiencies and MJD was hurt this year. Thems the facts. Another is that they aren't gonna fire him because this is the first year of his contract, which unlike players' deals is fully guranteed.

No need to hate on MM. He wildly surpassed our expectations before hitting his ceiling here.

I'm pretty sure he reached his ceiling right after Ryan threw his first TD pass. You know, his first career pass attempt and MM's first regular season play call for the Falcons. Ceiling. Reached.

Mularkey doesnt surprise me at all, he is a terrrible coach with a defeatest attitude...

ie " we just dont have the personel to run a screen" what is that??? might as well say

we arent good enough to take the field. Then the Giant debacle..." we cant beat them

therefore we will show up with no game plan and wing it " dont know that he said that but

he may as well have.

As for Petrino, He did it, he hid it, he's a slimeball and deserves everything he got, I have

no problem with some more karma getting him right out of football. He has no business

teaching kids anything and anyone that hires him are sinking pretty low imo.

I'm pretty sure he reached his ceiling right after Ryan threw his first TD pass. You know, his first career pass attempt and MM's first regular season play call for the Falcons. Ceiling. Reached.

AH HA AH HAH HAHA!!!!! AHAHAH!!!! .... goody ... serves him right

Exhibits A, B and C.

Haters- Since you've already forgotten that MM oversaw winning and high ranking offenses during his stint here, try looking up the man's statistical track record.

I am looking at his track record, 3-19 as a head coach the last stretch. THAT is what

the thread was about . Why are you trying to pick a fight , they are opinions , and I didnt

ask for yours.

I am sure Mike will be all broken up about working one year but getting paid for 3 years.

I need to find myself a gig like that.

especially if he can double-dip and be a coordinator somewhere else and get paid from two different places - would be like getting a raise.

nice gig.

Well if he does survive the season, he will probably be coaching Tebow next year....although I dunno if that helps or hurts his chances for yr 3...

Whatever,

instead of run, run, pass punt.

its run, run, run, punt.

Best news ever.

for the record though, I know MM didn't live up to expectation as a play caller here but he is no where near as bad as people make him out to be.