3 Falcons Made The Pro Bowl, 5 Chiefs Made The Pro Bowl

#1 pick™

Congrats to Gonzo, Julio, and Ryan. Wow, Berry, Johnson, Hali, Colquitt, and Charles. I can understand Johnson, Colquitt, and Charles. We should have gotten Spoon, DeCoud, and Roddy in but the NFC is really really deep.

Falcons : 13-2

Chiefs: 2-13

Edited by Hollywood #1 pick

I didn't even think there were 5 guys even capable of making the Pro-Bowl on the Chiefs. Yea , that is a travesty if I have ever seen one. I think you're right #1 Spoon , Decoud , and Roddy definitely should of been recognized. There are arguments for several more on both sides of the ball. Gonzo was a lock but I think its cool he gets the nod again on this his probable last year. We just to get that man a ring now.

You do realize that these are different people than the one who made that topic right? It's not like this place is one big hive mind...

LOL...this really made me laugh. Hive mind reminds me of reading the Enders Game series. Great books.

Could you imagine if Swift controlled the hive mind. Think I'd have to become a Patriots fan or something...

I think the biggest NFC snubs were:

WR Roddy White, Vincent Jackson, and/or Dez Bryant (instead of Julio Jones or Victor Cruz, both of whom made it in because of fantasy football love/big splash plays)

OT Tyson Clabo (no love for right tackles in Pro Bowl voting)

OG Evan Mathis (Chris Snee is a joke)

OC Jon Sullivan, Will Montgomery, and/or Brian de la Puente (Max Unger is just okay, and the Packers benched Jeff Saturday because he sucked this season)

DE John Abraham, Charles Johnson, and/or Greg Hardy (instead of Julius Peppers or Jared Allen, who both had down seasons and got in on reputation)

FS Thomas DeCoud (instead of Dashon Goldson)

CB Richard Sherman, Casey Hayward, Asante Samuel, or Brandon Browner (instead of Patrick Peterson)

I don't think Spoon should've made it in this year. I was disappointed by his season overall. Had much higher hopes for him.