Wokezone

Six Round Mock

1. Johnathan Jenkins- DT

2. Larry Warford- G

3. Le'veon Bell - HB

4. Joseph Fauria- TE

4. Leon Mcfadden- CB

5. Kevin Riddick- MLB

6. Justin Tuggle- OLB (Name Ring a bell?)

WR

Julio Jones

Harry Douglas

LT

Sam Baker

Lamar Holmes

LG

Justin Blalock

Garrett Reynolds

C

Peter Konz

Joe Hawley

RG

Larry Warford

Phillipkeith Manley

RT

Tyson Clabo

Mike Johnson

TE

Joseph Fauria

Michael Palmer

Chase Coffman

WR

Roddy White

Drew Davis

Toone

QB

Matt Ryan

Dominique Davis

RB

Le'veon Bell

Jacquizz Rodgers

Jason Snelling

Antone Smith

FB

Mike Cox

Bradie Ewing

DEFENSE

LDE

Kroy Biermann

Jonathan Massaquoi

DT

Jonathan Babineaux

Vance Walker

Travian Robertson

DT

Johnathan Jenkins

Corey Peters

RDE

John Abraham

Cliff Matthews

OLB

Sean Weatherspoon

Robert James

MLB

Akeem Dent

Kevin Riddick

OLB

Stephen Nicholas

Justin Tuggle

RCB

Dunta Robinson

Chris Owens

LCB

Asante Samuel

Robert McClain

Leon Mcfadden

SS

William Moore

Chris Hope

FS

Thomas DeCoud

Charles Mitchell

I don't think necessarily that his stock is falling I just think other players are rising, Jenkins in the first and Warford in the second would be deadly for this team, would address our two biggest needs and would help the pass rush. Fauria in the 4th would be solid, very strong and athletic TE, can block well and can still develop in the passing game. I like Justin Tuggle as well, has good football instincts and can pass rush. Bell in the third is a reach for me I think we could potentially grab Giselle or Stepfan Taylor their instead. Over all great mock, would not be mad at all with it.

whats the most effective way to create pass rush ? to collapse the middle of the line to prevent the qb from stepping into the pocket, he does that and is strong enough for it.

He would also demand a double team and that free up blocks for other players like Abraham or whoever to have one on one match ups. I just hope he has a good motor and just isn't sloppy big because I have seen him get moved and dominated at times at UGA.

He would also demand a double team and that free up blocks for other players like Abraham or whoever to have one on one match ups. I just hope he has a good motor and just isn't sloppy big because I have seen him get moved and dominated at times at UGA.

Exactly, thanks for explaining further !

If we go DT in the 1st, I really want it to be Kawann Short. He's currently ranked as the 7th best DT by CBS, I reckon he should be top 3. Another big DT I like late on is Anthony White from Michigan State. Not a fan of Johnathan Jenkins.

Edited by Rai

whats the most effective way to create pass rush ? to collapse the middle of the line to prevent the qb from stepping into the pocket, he does that and is strong enough for it.

A NT also gives Nolan a lot more scheme versatility. I think he's really limited in his blitz packages without one.

Jenkins just needs to become consistent. Too many times he disappeared.

He needs to lose some weight. He's like 358 now, but we have some of the best trainers in the league. If they can get him down to like 345 or better, that should help tremendously.

A NT also gives Nolan a lot more scheme versatility. I think he's really limited in his blitz packages without one.

He needs to lose some weight. He's like 358 now, but we have some of the best trainers in the league. If they can get him down to like 345 or better, that should help tremendously.

I agree. If I was lugging around his weight I would take a few plays off as well lol.

Not a big fan of Short. And I do not see him being a NT (0 technique stud) like you envision.

Jenkins is too much risk for my blood.

Have heard good things about K. Greene of Rutgers; have not seen them play. need to look for video.

A. White of MSU is another one that has potential.

exactly, eats space and commands multiple players to guard freeing up the Ends and are beast Jonathan Babineux !

The way in which Nolan has used Babs this year has really made me excited to see him as a true 3-4 DE. I'm really starting to think that he could thrive on the outside.

The way in which Nolan has used Babs this year has really made me excited to see him as a true 3-4 DE. I'm really starting to think that he could thrive on the outside.

Same, I think him excelling on the outside was the huge reason to let go of Edwards, that and the fact Edwards blows, but they put Babs inside on passing downs and bring in Bierman on the edge in passing downs as well, I like our scheme and I love what Nolan is doing with players we knew we had. I'd love a guy like Dion Jordan to fall to us in the first, Imagine what Nolan could do with him ?