Wtf Is Up W/ The Stats On The Homepage?

k-train

They haven't been updated in a good bit. You would think the official site of a multi-million dollar franchise would be able to update their own info regularly.

In the real world, Matt has 4481 yards & 31 TDs right now... but according to Atlantafalcons.com he has 3425 & 21

C'mon, guys... you are more than 1000 yards and 10 TDs late.

Real life: Roddy has 87 rec. for 1309 & 7 TDs

per Atlantafalcons.com: 67 rec. for 1003 & 4 TDs

Real life: Julio has 76 rec. for 1142 & 10 TDs

per Atlantafalcons.com: 53 rec. for 883 & 6 TDs

WTF?

hey im not the one that started a thread complaining about nothing of real importance

The fact that the official website for this team can't even bother to update the stats for over 2 games reeks of slackness... not something you want to see from an organization you have invested your time, mind, & money on... not the professionalism you would expect from a team that wants to be taken seriously. So yeah, I do actually find it slightly important.

The fact that the official website for this team can't even bother to update the stats for over 2 games reeks of slackness... not something you want to see from an organization you have invested your time, mind, & money on... not the professionalism you would expect from a team that wants to be taken seriously. So yeah, I do actually find it slightly important.

No one goes to the team websites for stats.

apply for a job to make it better then. You have my support

I work at a music venue. We have to update our website daily (adding new shows, updating times, prices, etc.). If an 800 capacity music venue can have our site updated on a daily basis, there is no excuse whatsoever for a professional football team not having someone to simply update the stats section on a weekly basis.

So, according to Jay, they are still trying to work out the bugs from the site overhaul that happened back in August. Apparently the NFL handles updating the stats on the team pages, and he thinks the issue has to do with that. Seems like you would wait & launch a site once you knew most of the bugs were worked out, but I guess that's just me. I can understand a few bugs here and there, but to have something so obviously flawed going on & nobody who's paid to work on the site (on either end, AF or NFL) notice for almost 5 months... not sure I'm totally buying the explanation, but it's better than nothing at all I suppose.