How Do You Download Rosters To Ea's Ncaa Football '13?

Billy Ocean

I hadn't bought an NCAA since it had Boise State's Jared Zabransky on the cover and I haven't bought a Madden since 2009, but I got NCAA Football '13.

How do I go about downloading a roster with names and proper player ratings? The only downloads I've ever done with my PS3 are the mandatory system and settings updates that don't require anything other than pressing "I accept" or "Okay." I've never downloaded anything from a website of any kind.

Please explain as if you were giving instructions to a child or a really old person. Thanks in advance.

Also feel free to PM your PS3 username and I'll send a friend request.

Back in the day I used to go through and edit the Dawgs player-by-player, but I'd always overestimate and by the 3rd or 4th season of my dynasty I'd have way too many guys on my team who were 99's. I don't even have the patience to do that anymore plus doing it that way took so long that I never edited any of the other teams' players.

I just started my first game and Malcolm Mitchell has dreads and my top 2 RB's are Crowell and Richard Samuel. unsure.png

You have to go online and download the roster made by another user. I googled who had the best roster, went online on the game, searched for that person, and downloaded their roster. The one I downloaded is very accurate.

I know that may not be detailed enough but is the gist of what you have to do. Maybe someone can post a step by step.

... went online on the game, searched for that person, and downloaded their roster....

So you used your PS3's web browser to do this?

Do you have the game running and then exit out to the web browser or how does that part work? Or are you logged into NCAA on-line play and then somehow find the download there?

So you used your PS3's web browser to do this?

Do you have the game running and then exit out to the web browser or how does that part work? Or are you logged into NCAA on-line play and then somehow find the download there?

Log into online play for the game to do it. There will be an option for download rosters and you will have to enter a username. This is where googling who has the best up to date roster comes in.