The Media Clowns

dzor22

WE don't want their 'respect'! I told Florio on profootballtalk...'rank us #32'!!!...the BCS doesn't have a say'. -- Trust me; if we do win the Superbowl....they'll still come up with excuses. We don't belong. We're the misfits. Every time the media writes something like this...its them that look stupid. Anyone remember the week before we beat Minnesota in the NFCC game? At the Superbowl; the media room had "Welcome Minnesota Vikings'. Enjoy laughing at these clowns and get ready for a parade!

PS- Anytime some 'know it all' posts on a message board ...'I dont really trust Matt Ryan'...blah blah blah...'Atlanta hasnt proven anything.'...blah blah blah. 2 points...blah blah blah--I tell them dont need your trust dont care about proving anything to you. We're 13-2 and we have home field advantage. Nuff said! RISE UP!

+20

I wish more of our fans shared your attitude. I get tired of hearing Falcons fans calling into sports radio saying we need to do something to prove something to the naysayers. F*** the naysayers! Nothing they say or think is gonna dictate what we do next month in the playoffs. We need to worry about what's gonna have us best prepared to win this game in New Orleans in February. PERIOD.

If you could just turn back the clock to August 2012 and see the teams these motor-mouths picked to be in the SB you'd laugh yourself sick. More than one picked Carolina, the Jets, Bengals, Bears & Ravens all over the place and even one lame brain picked Detroit and the Chargers.

And we're supposed to take them seriously ???

Really.

If you could just turn back the clock to August 2012 and see the teams these motor-mouths picked to be in the SB you'd laugh yourself sick. More than one picked Carolina, the Jets, Bengals, Bears & Ravens all over the place and even one lame brain picked Detroit and the Chargers.

And we're supposed to take them seriously ???

Really.

exactly

32 teams played 15 regular season games so far. Numb-nut media darlings, who just love listening to themselves and each other, all had loads of "enlightening" things to say all season long.

So before, during and after each game, we had the privilege of hearing everything we should know about every team.

When all that wisdom boils down to gravy at the end of a season, there ain't enough to cover a dam chicken-fried steak!!

I have about as much confidence in the media as I do our fing government. So don't hold your breath. I have gone from my blood boiling to calm as a new-fallen snow, just by turning off media coverage of sports and politics... laugh.png So happy new year gents...

i dont care who the f u play its the nfl and if u are 13-2 ur havin a helluva season, as a matter of fact best season so far under mike smith/matt ryan who have NEVER had a losing season, even if we go 13-3 its still the best season bc first time we had to win the last game to be 13-3 and clinch hfa, only thing we have to play for now is to be undefeated at home.

Actually, if we win a Super Bowl we'll probably be granted respect and most people will view us as a top 5 team with loads of potential. With a few more years of consistency, we'll probably be viewed as the elite up there with GB and CHI.

The same thing happened with the pre-Super Bowl Peyton Manning led Colts. It'll happen with us too. Teams like us just have to go through phases like this.

I don't know where all of you get this "the world hates us" idea, the media has to make stories and every team has a story. Our story is our playoff "woes", and once that's fixed, the only thing they can do, is call us a great team with flaws.

That's it.

Actually, if we win a Super Bowl we'll probably be granted respect and most people will view us as a top 5 team with loads of potential. With a few more years of consistency, we'll probably be viewed as the elite up there with GB and CHI.

The same thing happened with the pre-Super Bowl Peyton Manning led Colts. It'll happen with us too. Teams like us just have to go through phases like this.

I don't know where all of you get this "the world hates us" idea, the media has to make stories and every team has a story. Our story is our playoff "woes", and once that's fixed, the only thing they can do, is call us a great team with flaws.

That's it.

No. The new label if we win it will be 'fluke'

Media is largely a joke, sure, but the fact is they have every right to doubt the Falcons. The Falcons have yet to win a playoff game since Smith/Ryan et al arrived. They had homefield throughout 2 years ago and got lubelessly buttreemed by the Pack. When a team gets the reputation of being an underacheiver, it's stuck to them until that team wins.

If you don't like what you're hearing on ESPN, switch to TVLand and watch Roseanne or something.