Pro Bowl: Defense Disrespected!

I don't even think you can say it was Spoon's injury that cost him when you have a guy like Matthews gettting in. We just don't have the household names (yet).

Nobody was more disrespected than DeCoud though. Had a better year than Thomas and Goldson.

Moore had a better year than Whitner as well, but like Goldson his a part of that SF D that the talking heads are in love with.

JPP got in off name. Great player but shouldn't have made it over a few guys including Abe.

Hopefully it just gets the team even more jacked up to bust heads in the playoffs. I really expected DeCoud to be there though.

wow Roddy got snubbed HARD!!! As Falcon fans, we all know Roddy is the true #1 on this team and has made more plays than Julio this year. As a post said earlier, they are probably trying to create tension in our locker room, esp knowing how Roddy has embraced Julio with open arms. I hope our locker room is stronger than that. All household names made it. There are many other 'no names' that should've made it over these clowns. The NFL Pro Bowl has officially turned into the NBA All Star game. Soon players won't have to play a season and can still make it X_X

its almost impossible for a 4-3 OLB to make pro-bowl because they are judging him against 3-4 OLBs with more gaudy sack totals.

The player that really got jobbed on defense is Thomas DeCoud. He should be on the team.

why not Roddy White ???

Wtf VC has done?? How many game winning TD catches he made this year??

the whole **** this is rigged anyway....I'm soo glad there wont be probowll going forward.

Eff that!

Our defense will make their recognition infront of the whole word when we lift Lombardi!

I know as fans we know all the players we see all the plays but to others we don't have household names like alot of other teams. Heck most Tampa Bay fans that I talk to who've watched our rivalry since the NFCS inception can't name the first person on our defense outside of John Abraham and have the perception that our D is trash. When you don't ever watch a team play or at the very least watch the coverage of them then you won't know anything about them. People still think we're running the ball with Turner 20+ times a game. Most NFL fans are casual fans but I been here the whole way and think we deserve better than this I was pretty shocked there weren't more Falcons on there I voted for them. Hopefully none of our players will be in probowl cos we'll be playing in Superbowlwink.png

Whenever people vote in a popularity contest, expect it to be just that... a pathetic popularity contest. I like the NBA analogy... talk about a joke...

Any thinking man understands a few of our guys got ripped... That's OK fellas, we got ur back...

Why do we get all worked up every year anyways. Snub city has a large population...

The Falcons need to mop the floor with a couple of teams.. They need to dominate and embarass like they did to the Giants.. we need to run up the points.. no gentilmen football... just stomp them and stomp them hard.

FALCONS NEED TO BE THE PREDATOR NOT THE PREY AND SHOW IT IN EVERY GAME WE CAN.

It is time to get some respect... but better than respect, WE NEED TEAMS TO FEAR US. WE NEED THEM TO THINK IN THEIR MIND THAT IT WOULD BE A MIRACLE IF THEY COULD BEAT US!

GoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooFALCONZ!