Atlanta Falcons: Safety William Moore To Miss Fourth Straight Game

I hope this doesn't turn out to be the same kind of situation as grimes when he sat out because his

Contract was up and didn't want to get further injured going into the free agent pool..of

Course all that is just rumors but that's sure what it seemed like with grimes..hopefully willy mo will put it on the line...

No use in playing him. He's being sat out on purpose. He'll be ready in the playoffs.

Yeah, what's up with the suspicious posters? The guy has a hamstring injury that is going to need more to 'to be sure'.

They can be tricky. AND if I'm not mistaken a hamstring and knee have been the issues for Will in the past. As long as it's not the knee, the hamstring is a muscle. Give it time, he has more than 2 weeks to get ready. NO WORRIES.

:)

We need to draft a backup safety next year, one that is capable of playing FS and SS and can play around 4 games a season because that seems to be how much he will miss every year.

I think Chris Hope has been doing an outstanding job filling in for WAR except Carolina but he hadn't played in awhile. I'm getting concerned about Moore I hope he's ready to go for playoffs we need all hands on deck fo realz

3 things

- Abe wasn't offsides

- It only makes sense to rest Moore we have HFA locked up. This is the exact opposite of the Grimes situation as I think he rushed himself back because it was a big game against the rival Saints. Let Moore get healthy because he has been a game changer for us this season

- Does anyone think Roddy will sit out this week or continue his consecutive game streak?

Edited by mrobinson3803

I think people are more concerned this seems to be an annual issue with Moore and he's going to be playing in our first playoff game with 6 weeks between the last time he played

You dont live in a perfect world....let him heal and come out and ball in the playoffs, a fresh healthy Moore is still a better option than Hope, it is what it is....

Willy Mo said he can play they just trying to shave some dollars off his contract I bet those are team doctors not clearing him

I know this for a FACT that he is ready to play trust me guys he will magically get cleared after this last game

BS. Proof (or even GOOD speculation) or GTFO. It's a fuggin hammy

Edited by azinine

Willy Mo said he can play they just trying to shave some dollars off his contract I bet those are team doctors not clearing him

I know this for a FACT that he is ready to play trust me guys he will magically get cleared after this last game

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. There is one major flaw with your little theory here. I will let you figure that out on your own though.

I agree with other poster....that's dumb. Of course he will get cleared after the last game, your talking two more weeks...