All This Talk About Who The Falcons Want In The Playoffs Is Meaningless

Des-pool

Because honestly, I don't see where we would be scared of any team out there. I truly believe the Falcons are the class of the NFC this year. We have won in almost every way possible, and we have not been dominated this year by any contending team(the Carolina game was us not getting up to play a 3-9 team). I feel they are peaking right now, at the right time, and having HFA this year will be huge. Bring on Seattle, Washington or Dallas, Green Bay or San Francisco, I believe we can beat any of them.

I have never had this feeling before. In every season we did good, there was always someone doing better. Some teams have gotten hot during streches, but no team has been as consistently Good as we have been this year. We know how to win. We have good coaches this year that understand adjustments and good gameplans. We have fire and intensity, especially on defense(thanks Spoon/Willy Mo/Asante). Our offense is clicking, and highly confident. Our QB is playing at an MVP level, and every player is sick of the "opne and done" talk. I feel sorry for whomever our first opponent is...

Bring them on, I don't care who we face. In 2008 we thought we would steamroll the cardinals, and look at how that turned out. You just never know. So bring any of these so called-Great-teams on, and watch them become another mark in our win column!!!

Yeah it really doesn't matter who we play. Guys here keep saying we don't wanna see San Fan, or Green Bay, or Seattle....and then if we do make the Super Bowl we don't wanna play this team or that team.

That kind of talk is ridiculous. If this Falcons team is the best then they will have to beat the best. We've been one and done in the playoffs every time the last five years and when they go out there and win that playoff game it won't be because we got a lucky match up--it'll be because this team is angry and will finally do what it takes to win in the playoffs no matter who the opponent is. And if we lay another egg there will be no excuses; even if it is to the friggin' Super Bowl champs.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

Because honestly, I don't see where we would be scared of any team out there. I truly believe the Falcons are the class of the NFC this year. We have won in almost every way possible, and we have not been dominated this year by any contending team(the Carolina game was us not getting up to play a 3-9 team). I feel they are peaking right now, at the right time, and having HFA this year will be huge. Bring on Seattle, Washington or Dallas, Green Bay or San Francisco, I believe we can beat any of them.

I do agree here. It's very refreshing to see how this team seemed to come together and really put together a more complete package for 2012. It wasn't always defense winning for Atlanta or the offense winning for Atlanta, but both combining for the victorious season they've had. <--- I don't mean this for every game, but to me, these guys played more complete games this year than in years past.