Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#1 pick™

Quarterbacks In The 2013 Nfl Draft

480 posts in this topic

So, about EJ Manuel being the best QB in this draft by a mile...am I right, or am I right? Heh. In addition:

lol

Yeah he has done soooo well LOL

Hasn't completed 60% of his passes (19th in the NFL)

23rd in yards

25th in yards per attempt

19th in td throws

12th in times sacked (holding on to the ball too long)

19th in passer rating

24th in yards per game.

Sure he is playing but is he playing super well like an Andrew Luck or RG3 did their rookie years? Certainly not.

Claiming that he is the best rookie QB isn't much of a stretch as he is the only one that has played other than Smith and Glennon this week.

Better than the garbage of the rest of this year's QB class.

Not really much of a contest since none of them have played other than Glennon who has played one game and Smith.

Not really much of a contest since none of them have played other than Glennon who has played one game and Smith.

Yeah, I was trying to be a little ironic if anything. Best QB by a mile meaning that I'm surprised at just how badly all these QBs this year suck. Thought at least a couple would stand out in preseason.

FWIW: I still believe that Glennon is the best "QB Prospect" from 2013 draft. Now whether the Bucs staff and situation will benefit him or not is a huge question, but he has the highest ceiling in my opinion. A lot of that is scheme specific of course... he is a pocket passer, not a pistol-whipping QB.