Falcons Vs Giants

Dirtybird#11

Well with the way the Giants have played now they need loads of help to get in the wildcard in front of the Vikings but it still is very possible.So after the beat down we handed the Giants would they come back with fire in their eyes an beat us again in the playoffs or would we hand them a loss an send them packing?

New York is not going to the playoffs.

I doubt NYG win + DAL loss or tie + CHI loss + MIN loss happens.

You doubt that scenario? The only question mark on there in my view is if Detroit can beat Chicago, and I think it's quite possible given the Lions chance to keep the hated Bears out of the playoffs. The Dallas and Green Bay games are almost a lock and the Giants will have no problem with the Eagles.

You doubt that scenario? The only question mark on there in my view is if Detroit can beat Chicago, and I think it's quite possible given the Lions chance to keep the hated Bears out of the playoffs. The Dallas and Green Bay games are almost a lock and the Giants will have no problem with the Eagles.

It's not that I can look at each game and say, Washington couldn't beat Dallas or Detroit could or couldn't beat Chicago. It's the fact that all of those 4 deals HAVE to happen. The NFL is not a 'for sure' league. If it was just New York winning or maybe coupled with help or two, maybe, but they have to beat a division rival that gives them fits, hope RGIII (plus Kirk Cousins) beat Dallas, hope Green Bay could stop Adrian Peterson and then hope Matt Stafford could beat a desperate Bears team. Too much if you ask me.

when is the last time the champ failed to make the playoffs the next year? I'm pretty sure it's happened, I just don't remember when it was, anyone know right off the top of their head?

Seeing how the gnats went so long without being shut out, and they had a good stat for beating us at home, this appears to be another long standing stat they could break this year. Gotta LOVE IT

when is the last time the champ failed to make the playoffs the next year? I'm pretty sure it's happened, I just don't remember when it was, anyone know right off the top of their head?

Seeing how the gnats went so long without being shut out, and they had a good stat for beating us at home, this appears to be another long standing stat they could break this year. Gotta LOVE IT

Steelers 2009.

Steelers had a SB hangover after beating the Cardinals.

You should also question the other two games as well. Dallas is capable of beating the Redskins and the Vikings are capable of beating the Packers (almost did the first time in Lambeau).

If we did end up with the Giants, they'd be on a two game roll, having upset the #3 seed. That said, there was doubt last year about whether our team could go to NYC and beat the Giants and that defensive line. This year, there's no doubt. We humiliated them here and dominated their pass rush. We'd have the confidence going into that game that we didn't have last season.

This game would not be like two weeks ago. They would be out for a bit of respect after getting beaten like that, and they'd fall back on last postseason for the recipe to do it. It would be a bit of a fight, but I think we hold on late for the win.

Giants 20

Falcons 27