Man, What A Season So Far.

BirdFan33

So, I was thinking about what this season has brought us. Among others, we have had 2 1000 yard receivers, a perfect home record, homefield advantage, our QB is over 30 tds and our defense has allowed a league-low 13 touchdowns passing. With statement wins over the Saints, Giants, and the Broncos we look like a very different team. But with all of that said, the most satisfying thing of all was that Drew "Scarface" Brees, sold out to do a Pepsi commercial with a boy-band. Merry Christmas guys!

lol this is one of the better posts today... To much heavy thinking for the holidays.. I am with you giving thanks for one incredible season so far... no matter what the talking heads said.. or how they disparaged the team the Falcons played on and believed we could win.

MERRY XMAS FALCON FANS.

Media respect doesn't make you a better team. It doesn't give you a better chance on Sundays. I could care less what these suits have to say about our team. I'm enjoying this ride and I don't need validation from ESPN and the NFL Network to know that my team is a very good one.

So, I was thinking about what this season has brought us. Among others, we have had 2 1000 yard receivers, a perfect home record, homefield advantage, our QB is over 30 tds and our defense has allowed a league-low 13 touchdowns passing. With statement wins over the Saints, Giants, and the Broncos we look like a very different team. But with all of that said, the most satisfying thing of all was that Drew "Scarface" Brees, sold out to do a Pepsi commercial with a boy-band. Merry Christmas guys!

It was **** near 3 receivers with 1,000 yards receiving. It has been a very good year for the Falcons this year.