Former Dawgs Hater

Knight of God

Kinda hard to say this, but after this last game between Bama and UGA...I can't ever say that I hate the Dawgs again. It would be a lie. I have the utmost respect and admiration for the team and the staff.

IMHO, I think its a brain dead idea for the two teams to live in hate for one another anyways. Both teams have something to offer on either side of the SEC. Both represent their half with a warrior-like fervor.

I propose, just for the sake of the board, to leave this rivalry and look at one another as brothers. I don't see why not. I'm looking forward to the Dawgs repping against Nebraska in the Capital One bowl.

That's the only game that I'm looking forward to outside of the NC game.

Not a joke...at all.

Kinda hard to say this, but after this last game between Bama and UGA...I can't ever say that I hate the Dawgs again. It would be a lie. I have the utmost respect and admiration for the team and the staff.

IMHO, I think its a brain dead idea for the two teams to live in hate for one another anyways. Both teams have something to offer on either side of the SEC. Both represent their half with a warrior-like fervor.

I propose, just for the sake of the board, to leave this rivalry and look at one another as brothers. I don't see why not. I'm looking forward to the Dawgs repping against Nebraska in the Capital One bowl.

That's the only game that I'm looking forward to outside of the NC game.

Not a joke...at all.

There is part of me that hates Bama's arrogance and the fact they got away with so much cheating in the past, but the other part of me knows that they won so much because they went to the last full measure. I have more respect for Nick Saban's coaching ability and drive than I do for any other coach. I respect Richt far more ethically, but to deny Saban's the best would be asinine. Florida... I love to hate them. I want to beat them 100-0 every year. That being said, I can't really hate them. Hate in it's reality is far too intense for sports. I'm sorry, it's a game. Auburn? I always had a soft spot with Auburn. I've always been disgusted with them too.

There is part of me that hates Bama's arrogance and the fact they got away with so much cheating in the past, but the other part of me knows that they won so much because they went to the last full measure. I have more respect for Nick Saban's coaching ability and drive than I do for any other coach. I respect Richt far more ethically, but to deny Saban's the best would be asinine. Florida... I love to hate them. I want to beat them 100-0 every year. That being said, I can't really hate them. Hate in it's reality is far too intense for sports. I'm sorry, it's a game. Auburn? I always had a soft spot with Auburn. I've always been disgusted with them too.

Just an aside. I have always been a fan of Richt. He brings back the good old days of straight up football and will send a star packing if he embarrasses the team one too many times. I have a serious soft spot for Miss St. Now...the Dawgs!!!

Thank you for the kind words for a team most of us here love with all of our hearts. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, best of luck against the Irish and Go Dawgs!

Well, I saw why. Those kids play with their hearts!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Buddy! You WILL crush the Huskers and Roll Tide!!!