John Abraham Appreciation Thread

joeyf714

You know it goes unsaid alot but this guy really is amazing. Think about it.

When he came here the knock on him was he can never stay heathy. questionable attitude, etc.

He's not only been awesome and for the most part durable. Hes done it year in and year out WITHOUT anyone on the opposite side worth spitting on.

That in and of itself is incredible. Hes always out there hustling, making plays ,getting pressure, getting sacks, stripping the ball. He really has been invlauable.

And at his age?? hes STILL doing it. Think about it, look at the Giants. they are getting ready to cut ties with Umenyiora and Justin Tuck, Both younger then Abe and neither have been very effective the last 2 years. And they line up with J.P.P. who's one of the best in the league. Who does Abe have??? lol

So id really love to see Abe get to the bowl, he deserves it. as does Tony G obviously. But i really feel like Abe gets overlooked and never spoken about when the media discusses us. Its always Matt, roddy, julio and Tony they speak about. So since today is a day to count blessings, im thankful for John Abraham ...

he's been carrying the pass rush on our team for years. he's been our most important player, I'm so grateful that he's a falcon because our D would have been nothing without him. we've been a one-man pass rush team and he's been incredibly valuable.

he's been carrying the pass rush on our team for years. he's been our most important player, I'm so grateful that he's a falcon because our D would have been nothing without him. we've been a one-man pass rush team and he's been incredibly valuable.

I can no longer say we are a one man pass rush team...Abe is the only one completing sacks...but Vance, Peria, Babs, and Kroy have all done a good job in pushing the pocket...especially as of late (see Giants game and focus on Peria and Vance)

I hope this thread reaches 10 pages and John has a chance to read it.

68.5 Sacks and 25 Forced Fumbles as a Falcon.

John Abraham is the master of the forced fumble from the DE postion. How much beter is a fumble than a sack? A lot of NFL DEs don't get that for some reason. Abe not only gets it but he's able to do it better than anyone else.

Edited by Flip Wilson