I Want Revenge....

nomak

Now if we could just figure a way to get Arizona in the mix...naaaaa they have been a non factor since 2008. May be we could find a way to take one back to Vick...nope done that twice. So Green Bay it is. Bring it on on the dome!

No offense, and truley mean this in a kind way, but the underlined portions of your post i really don't get.

Don't really care about the revenge factor, just want to shake that Monkey off our backs and get a playoff win.

I agree with this 100% its time. From an outside perspective it seems like you guys always go in with a "crown us already" attitude (team wise not fan wise) and completely let or meltdown in a trap game fashion. Its amazing how little things like this can hold so much karmic weight on a team or player. Matt needs a post season win. On a smaller shorter term scale I can relate from having recently removed Harbaugh from Carroll's back. Edited by HavokHawk

Like others, I don't really care who we see. I can't predict who would win in any matchup but unlike 2010 I have no fear of any team in the league because I feel like if they play their best and we play our best we should win.

It would be somewhat fitting though since everyone wants to base everything we will do this year on the last two playoff performances that we'd beat GB en route to the Lombardi.

Like others, I don't really care who we see. I can't predict who would win in any matchup but unlike 2010 I have no fear of any team in the league because I feel like if they play their best and we play our best we should win.

It would be somewhat fitting though since everyone wants to base everything we will do this year on the last two playoff performances that we'd beat GB en route to the Lombardi.

Same here. After that curb-stomping of the Giants, I just don't feel the least bit worried by any team in the league.... provided of course we play our A game.

The greatest 1-2-3 comb of opponents to beat on the way to winning the Super Bowl would be the Niners-Packers-Broncos. We could exorcise a lot of demons beating those three teams.

That said, I'll be happy with beating any three teams this postseason.

edit: You could sub in the Redskins for the Niners if we want to do an all playoff loss revenge list. Niners just kicked our butts for so long that I put them in there. Now that I think about it, the 1991 loss to the Redskins still stings.