It's Too Early, But : What If?

GENERALZOD

Yeah it is way too early to even mention this stuff. But I'm going to say it anyway and hope it's not bad Karma to do so.

What if the Falcons make it to the Superbowl and Face the Texans? I don't think I have to go into detail as to the drama that might come along with such a situation considering that teams QB ya know?

That being said, The Falcons can beat any team, their record proves that.

I have been LMAO at some of the BS that has been said the last few days by a lot of reporters about the Falcons, they were saying "THE FALCONS HAD AN EASY SCHEDULE"......... I thought to myself : "Really, and these same people saying that projected the Falcons to go 8-8 before the season started".... All the Sudden : "DOH!!! THE FALCONS ARE WINNING THEY MUST HAVE AN EASY SCHEDULE!!!!".

Listen my friends, I grew up watching the Falcons, I am a LIFELONG AND FOREVER FALCON FAN!!! I wanna tell you doubters right now, THIS AIN'T YA DADDY's team to the young ones out there, this team is FOR REAL!!!!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love a Falcons - Texans Superbowl! I've rooted for the Texans when they don't play us ever since they got Schaub. If it happens I hope we whoop their a$$! I've heard a lot of I hope we don't play (insert team) but I don't feel that way about any team. Ready and hope the Falcons are ready for whomever is unfortunate enough to have to play us!

I would be ecstatic if Falcons made the SB and got a matchup against Houston. Much better for ATL than Denver or New England. Other than home field, they don't have any advantage over the other top seeds- Schaub has shown no ability to put the team on his shoulders and Foster continues to have physical ailments derail him.

Yeah it is way too early to even mention this stuff. But I'm going to say it anyway and hope it's not bad Karma to do so.

What if the Falcons make it to the Superbowl and Face the Texans? I don't think I have to go into detail as to the drama that might come along with such a situation considering that teams QB ya know?

That being said, The Falcons can beat any team, their record proves that.

I have been LMAO at some of the BS that has been said the last few days by a lot of reporters about the Falcons, they were saying "THE FALCONS HAD AN EASY SCHEDULE"......... I thought to myself : "Really, and these same people saying that projected the Falcons to go 8-8 before the season started".... All the Sudden : "DOH!!! THE FALCONS ARE WINNING THEY MUST HAVE AN EASY SCHEDULE!!!!".

Listen my friends, I grew up watching the Falcons, I am a LIFELONG AND FOREVER FALCON FAN!!! I wanna tell you doubters right now, THIS AIN'T YA DADDY's team to the young ones out there, this team is FOR REAL!!!!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll say the Falcons did have a easy schedule but that doesn't mean they can't beat any team put in front of them and I expect them to prove that in 2 1/2 weeks.

I actually think the Broncos had a easier schedule than we did he11 there best wins are against the Bangles and Ravens the rest are bums and scrubs that won sniff the post season. Anyway look at the love there getting its all about who you are the media loves sucking that tit

Edited by joe 1982

I'll say the Falcons did have a easy schedule but that doesn't mean they can't beat any team put in front of them and I expect them to prove that in 2 1/2 weeks.

I actually think the Broncos had a easier schedule than we did he11 there best wins are against the Bangles and Ravens the rest are bums and scrubs that won sniff the post season. Anyway look at the love there getting its all about who you are the media loves sucking that tit

You're talking apples and oranges. They are the mighty Peyton Manning and the Broncos and we are the lowly, played nobody Falcons!

Denver did have a easier schedule than the Falcons but they have wonder boy at QB and Lord knows the media will prop him up come h-ll or high water . I bet the media gives him come back player of the year over AP if it does that will be BS .

As I posted before the season started.

The only way to beat Manning/Denver was to play them early in the season.

The Donks are in their stride and is possibly the best team in football at this time.

We need the Texans to issue some payback to the Pats in the AFCCS.

We fooled Manning once, and that will not happen twice in the same season.