Merry Crushmas Everyone!

Durrtay

im pinning this comment for later use

How about...

If the Falcons win the Super Bowl Ill change my name and avatar to something pro Falcon.

If the Falcons are eliminated or lose the Super Bowl you change your name and avatar to something pro Cowboys.

Deal?

How about...

If the Falcons win the Super Bowl Ill change my name and avatar to something pro Falcon.

If the Falcons are eliminated or lose the Super Bowl you change your name and avatar to something pro Cowboys.

Deal?

i was talking about when the skins beat the boys, im going to dance on your tears

and you can make all the pkayoff comments you like, because im not expecting anything, but you. tears will be shed, and i will dance

If the Cowboys fight like they have been, but fall short I won't be upset at all.

If the Cowboys don't make the playoffs then that is fine, but if the Falcons go one and done you'll be in the fetal position on your mom's couch.

If the Cowboys fight like they have been, but fall short I won't be upset at all.

If the Cowboys don't make the playoffs then that is fine, but if the Falcons go one and done you'll be in the fetal position on your mom's couch.

im pretty numb to one and dones.

and what the ****, my moms couch? lol