This Has Likely Been Said Regarding Vick But

alwaysfallforward

Falcons 1 7 vs eagles w a non Vick qb since 02 and 2 0 vs Vick....lol

Sorry for the delay haven't been on in awhile but it's just too funny....lol at all the fans who think we wronged Vick...he did it to himself...it was also funny how they said we'd never beat the eagles as long as they had Vick as if he was the reason they used to own us when he had never faced us as a starter....even funnier that we went 2 0 vs him and he will likely never play again considering his play this year....thankfully, he will never get his so called revenge that would have been ****....I actually don't have anything against him, he did his time and had every right to play again but he lost his chance with us....try and be a great player and great if you become one, just dont act like you were wronged when you weren't. I hate that. I know he doesn't feel that way, and I liked him before he started sliding......but there's something seriously wrong with his fanatics....oh well, guess they'll likely never get their so called revenge day...go falcons!

Falcons 1 7 vs eagles w a non Vick qb since 02 and 2 0 vs Vick....lol

Sorry for the delay haven't been on in awhile but it's just too funny....lol at all the fans who think we wronged Vick...he did it to himself...it was also funny how they said we'd never beat the eagles as long as they had Vick as if he was the reason they used to own us when he had never faced us as a starter....even funnier that we went 2 0 vs him and he will likely never play again considering his play this year....thankfully, he will never get his so called revenge that would have been ****....I actually don't have anything against him, he did his time and had every right to play again but he lost his chance with us....try and be a great player and great if you become one, just dont act like you were wronged when you weren't. I hate that. I know he doesn't feel that way, and I liked him before he started sliding......but there's something seriously wrong with his fanatics....oh well, guess they'll likely never get their so called revenge day...go falcons!

Vick is bad always was.

• 1 month later...

Vick is a joke and Andy Reid got canned. This team is a joke.

He was good until he started trying to be a conventional QB. I'm just glad Vick never got his "revenge", because that would have been a nightmare...Vick playing on a team we had struggled with in recent years could have ended very badly, because had they beat us, it would have been all about regardless of what the facts were.These Vick huggers weren't that bright, as they were saying "we will never beat the Eagles because Vick is there and he owns us" when we had never lost to Vick, logic doesn't speak to them. But they have nothing to talk about now, thankfully. Its even funnier because we actually stopped struggling with the Eagles when he started there.

I was happy when we got vick,the excitement was contagious,we hadn't had that much fan action since Dion hit a home run and scored a touch down on the sameday.Vick filled the house,but sadly,he never got better,he never developed and never became what we all hoped he would,an elite quarterback.I had gotten tired of his antics hen he broke his leg wearing grass cletes on turf.For all the excitement,thanks Vick,for filling the house forthe Vick show,again thank you micheal, but mike,it is not your house anymore.that is both a little sad and a great big relief.Now it is time for fans to get behind our current team leader, Matt Ryan,if you do not want to,then move to philly,they need all the help they can get,go falcons,rise up!