I'm Calling It Right Now,.. Falcons Vs. Broncos In The Super Bowl!

Supes™

I normally don't make predictions on any kind of grand scale and yes, I've had a bit of Christmas Cheer *hic* tonight, but I feel it y'all. I feel it,...Atlanta and Denver doing the two-step at the Big Dance, a rematch, and a classic showdown of the wily old vet, Peyton Manning, dueling it out with a younger gun also destined for the HOF, Matty Ice Ryan. I'm predicting the most exciting SB ever with the first overtime,...and the Falcons winning in a classic thriller never to be forgotten. I'm predicting that Bourbon Street will close down after the game rather than serve any celebratory Falcons fans and that Eugene Robinson will be arrested yet again, but this time no one will care. I'm predicting a parade down Peachtree Street a couple of days later that we'll ALL be at, and thousands of Saints fans overloading telephone help lines of every kind.

Bookmark it and bank on it. Sound *hic* good?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the NFL pass and unlike some fans who watch only there team. I watch a lot of football and I just can't get the way the Bronco's were really dominated by the Falcon's,Pats and Texan's. And don't forget that Joke of a Division they play in to

Oh, highbrow, huh? laugh.png Yeah, most of us po folks only watch our team......

Guest Negatorris

I feel the same way. With the Pats and Texans slipping up, the Broncos have been the most consistent and dangerous team in the AFC, and the Falcons have been the best in their conference. A rematch that will instantly become a classic!

I'm reserving my optimism until we win that first playoff game. After that, then I'm all in on the Broncos - Falcons re-match. Peyton Manning vs his "by comparison younger version" in Matt Ryan Part II would be an awesome Superbowl.

Edited by FeezFTW