I Sure Hope Pagano Is Actually A Decent Hc

Finally

HIs story deserves to be told and I am not taking anything away from his ordeal and what he and his family have been through. However it occurs to me that he has no experience being a HC in the NFL and because of how his team played this year a lot will be expected going forward.

I would just hate that all of this ends with him being unemployed at the end of the 2014 season. We also know how tactless some fans can be, we have plenty of them ourselves. If they tank next year it will get ugly. Some Ahole will say he wishes Pagano gets sick again. Some Philly fans have been pretty ugly about Reid's situation.

I have been wondering this myself. I mean it's horrible what he's been through, but he is not the one that got the Colts to where they are. It's got to be kind of awkward if you're the owner. If you let the current guy continue to coach you look like a heel but if Pagano starts losing, what do you do?

I have been wondering this myself. I mean it's horrible what he's been through, but he is not the one that got the Colts to where they are. It's got to be kind of awkward if you're the owner. If you let the current guy continue to coach you look like a heel but if Pagano starts losing, what do you do?

Exactly. The Colts got on this tear after Bruce took over, right? If I remember correctly, they weren't doing as well under Pagano? I know I wouldn't want to be in the position of the owner as I am a person with more feelings than money and don't know how I would handle that situation.

HIs story deserves to be told and I am not taking anything away from his ordeal and what he and his family have been through. However it occurs to me that he has no experience being a HC in the NFL and because of how his team played this year a lot will be expected going forward.

I would just hate that all of this ends with him being unemployed at the end of the 2014 season. We also know how tactless some fans can be, we have plenty of them ourselves. If they tank next year it will get ugly. Some Ahole will say he wishes Pagano gets sick again. Some Philly fans have been pretty ugly about Reid's situation.

As long as Luck is healthy, they won't tank. So he has no worries.

Great QBs have kept lots of coaches employed, both good and bad.

Tom Brady probably saved Bill Bellichick's career.

I really am rooting for him to be I liked him as defensive coordinator of Baltimore and thought when Indy signed him that they made best move of offseason as far as HC hiring in the NFL cos I just felt good about him being a great HC. This is what I think will really happen I think that they continue to achieve and do well but the defense will improve bigtime over next year or so that's the big change that will happen with them.

The truth of the matter is that the Colts are not a good football team. Not in any way, shape or form. But that rookie QB of theirs has pulled a bunch of games out of his azz at the end and they've played a fairly soft schedule so they are headed to the post season.

The Colts will be a better team next year, although their record might not be as good as this year.