Christmas Eve Mock

bigjmw84

FA: Willy Mo resigned/Sam Baker resigned/Terrance Knighton(DT)/Dustin Keller

Trade 1st(32nd) and 5th to ARI for the 2nd and a clean swap of 4th round picks

2nd(41)-David Amerson- Assante is in his 30's, and both Grimes and Dunta are quickly approaching.

2nd(62)-Larry Worford UK- Very good run and Pass blocking

3rd-Mike Gillislee UF- Well rounded RB who would fit perfect in our offense

4th-Gerald Hodges PSU- Jack of all trades linebacker.

4th(comp)-Michael Williams ALA- Monster blocker & capable receiver

6th-AJ Klein- ISU- Will compete with Dent

7th-Denard Robinson UM

QB:Ryan/Davis

FB:Ewing/Cox

RB:Quizz/Gillislee

TE:Keller/Williams/Palmer

WR:White/Robinson

WR:Jones/HD/Davis

LT:Baker/Sviteck

LG:Blalock/Johnson

OC:Konz/Hawley

RG:Warford/Manley

RT:Clabo /Reynolds

DE:Abe/Sid

DT:Babs/Walker

DT:Peters/Knighton/Robinson

DE:Bierman/Mass

WLB:Spoon/James

MLB:Dent/Klein/Schiller

SLB:Nicholas/Hodges

CB:D.Rob/Amerson/Owens

FS:Decoud/Hope

SS:Moore/Mitchell

CB:Samuels/McClain

P:Bosher

PK:Bryant

KR:Robinson

Moving Konz to Center will be a good move for the team and for the player himself. Play him at his natural position where he can do damage between Blalock and Warford. I like the idea of 2 TE sets with Keller and Williams.Running game will ibe upgraded a good amount with these picks. Amerson seems to be falling and could be a pick similar to the Willy Mo pick.I see Hodge being a Nicholas type guy, and Knighton being a Gravy type DT who can occupy multiple guys on early downs.

Edited by bigjmw84

FA: Willy Mo resigned/Sam Baker resigned/Terrance Knighton(DT)/Dustin Keller

Trade 1st(32nd) and 5th to ARI for the 2nd and a clean swap of 4th round picks

2nd(41)-David Amerson- Assante is in his 30's, and both Grimes and Dunta are quickly approaching.

2nd(62)-Larry Worford UK- Very good run and Pass blocking

3rd-Mike Gillislee UF- Well rounded RB who would fit perfect in our offense

4th-Gerald Hodges PSU- Jack of all trades linebacker.

4th(comp)-Michael Williams ALA- Monster blocker & capable receiver

6th-AJ Klein- ISU- Will compete with Dent

7th-Denard Robinson UM

Nice job! I really like this mock. Not 100% sold on Gillislee as the right RB, but the first 4 picks are really solid. I like Michael Williams as a blocking TE only and expect that he will be available in the 6th/7th range. I don't love the trade and don't really see a scenario where TD would trade back out of the first and lose a pick. That said, I could see TD trading back out of the first in one trade and trading back up to the top of the 4th in a separate trade if their guy is sitting on the board.

My bad. Trade was supposed to be for their 2nd, 3rd and swapping of 4th round pick. Amerson was a beast up until this past season. I have a feeling he just had an off year. He has good size and speed. 6-3 194 4.45.My gut tells me Banks and Rhodes will be gone tho. If I had it my way Banks would be the guy. He reminds me of Johnathan Joseph.

The 3rd round pick that was missing out of my mock was Tank Caradine. He would have a chance to heal and learn under Abe and Biermann. By the time he is ready Abe will be done, and Massaquoi would have emerged by then. My first pick would be Margus Hunt, but he will have skyrocketed up draft boards by then.

Its different because its the first I've seen us taking Amerson. I just don't wan't Keller. I would rather we draft our player. I especially don't wan't anyone coming from the jets and all of their drama. Williams can be had late like in the 6th or 7th. We could then use an earlier pick on a faster receiving threat like Eifert, Ertz, or Kelce.

Amerson was a beast up until this past season. I have a feeling he just had an off year. He has good size and speed. 6-3 194 4.45.My gut tells me Banks and Rhodes will be gone tho. If I had it my way Banks would be the guy. He reminds me of Johnathan Joseph.

He doesn't look like a 4.45 guy to me...but I do think he could have success in the league, just not with us. I think he'll do well for a team that runs a lot of press man (i.e. Oakland or Seattle)