Saints Hiding Chris Ivory?

THE ICEMAN

I really don't care why the Saints haven't played Chris Ivory because I injoy watching the Saints loose but dam this Kid has looked legit on more than one occasion and yet has rode the bench. Are they maybe trying to hide him or reduce his value on a open market who knows but kind of find it interesting that he hasn't seen a ton of playing time after really torching the Falcons D.

I think he would look really good in black and red. He kind of reminds me of a bigger version of Marshawn Lynch. And yes he can actually catch the ball or is a threat in the passing game unlike Turner.

I really don't care why the Saints haven't played Chris Ivory because I injoy watching the Saints loose but dam this Kid has looked legit on more than one occasion and yet has rode the bench. Are they maybe trying to hide him or reduce his value on a open market who knows but kind of find it interesting that he hasn't seen a ton of playing time after really torching the Falcons D.

I think he would look really good in black and red. He kind of reminds me of a bigger version of Marshawn Lynch. And yes he can actually catch the ball or is a threat in the passing game unlike Turner.

Great post and point...I agree 100%. I think Ivory would be a pick up. But I have no idea what his situation is as far as contract years left....