Have A Merry Christmas And Happy Holidays Guys!

Knight of God

A very merry Christmas to you to sir! I hope you and yours , along with everyone else here have a wonderful time with family and friends.

All opinions aside , we are still fans of the Atlanta Falcons here and we share a common goal. Its a good idea to reflect on that sometimes. Enjoy your holiday!

We need to soak up the football goodness with which we've been blessed.

In 1998, I had a good friend dying of cancer. He used to say how he'd like to see the Falcons go to the super bowl before he died.

He left this earth knowing his beloved Falcons beat the Vikings and were headed to the big show. He left this earth before Eugene Robinson went hooker shopping. He left this earth with some happiness believing the Falcons would win. He felt it was destiny. I don't know if he saw what happened from the great beyond and I hope he didn't.

The point I'm making is to enjoy the here and now. Appreciate what you have. Enjoy the holidays. Be in the moment. These are the best times, ever, to be Falcons fans.

I don't do Christmas but I do have a nice Festivus Pole this year. Put it up on Saturday. I'm looking forward to the Airing Of Greivances I'll tell you what.

Happy Holidays

"I gotta lot of problems with you people...."

Well guys, we are having a pretty good year. Let's behave that way and not only on the MB. but in RL. Let's be safe and take our time through bad weather. Take time with friends and family. Have a happy holidays guys. Hope to speak with you all in the new year. God Bless you all.

Clarence

Same to you! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Although I'm new around here, I would like to tell everyone Merry Christmas, as well. In these days of "political correctness," it's nice to be still find people that still say that instead of "happy holidays."

Merry Christmas to all here and everywhere, for that matter.