Do People Not Realize...

Top Flight

That Seattle is a home team? I mean don't get me wrong any time you step on the field you have an opportunity to win but c'mon, Seattle in the Super Bowl? Seattle I think is locked in at the 5 seed and will have to travel all postseason. They are completely different on the road with losses to ARZ, STL, SF, MIA, and DET. A win was on the road against Buffalo but that game was in Toronto. Maybe I'm underestimating them but ehhh, I can't see them in New Orleans..

Seattle is a physical team. Their offense benefits from that crowd noise but it can run the ball. That defense is legit and can travel in the playoffs. I'm not saying they are more deserving of anything but you can't sleep on them either. If we meet them in the playoffs, we can't afford to have an off day and expect to just show up and beat them because of a losing road record.

Seattle is a physical team. Their offense benefits from that crowd noise but it can run the ball. That defense is legit and can travel in the playoffs. I'm not saying they are more deserving of anything but you can't sleep on them either. If we meet them in the playoffs, we can't afford to have an off day and expect to just show up and beat them because of a losing road record.

The Falcons beat the Seahawks last year and in 2010 and it's basically the same defense and Ryan and the Falcons offense played well in both games. They're offense is much better this season because of Russell Wilson though.

Yep. And as it lines up right now they won't get a home game in the playoffs. Nobody is coming into the ATL and beating the Falcons this year. **** sure ain't happening. Offense finally found they're groove the last 2 games and Nolan's defense smothers opposing QBs in the Dome. Falcons are going all the way!

Exactly how I feel. We not losing in the dome. I just can't see it maybe it's the homer in me :D

Edited by Top Flight

Agreed. Their only road win over a team with a winning record was against. Bears team in the midst of their 2-5 stretch.

Until they beat a playoff team on the road, there's zero reason Seattle should be given more credit than the Falcons, who are 6-2 on the road and the #1 seed.

You want to give zero credit to the Seahawks cause they don't travel well, but give props to the Falcons who don't do anything well in the playoffs?

Seattle's roadblocks, like Atlanta's, are largely mental.

Arizona was the worst division winner in 2008 and the team we all wanted to play. Didn't matter

GB we thought were overhyped especially since we beat them down in the regular season already. Plus nobody was gonna beat us in the dome. Didn't matter

NYG barely made the playoffs and was the team we all wanted to play instead of New Orleans. Still didn't matter

Stop looking at the Seahawks circumstances and trying to make yourself feel better and recognize they not only have momentum but matchup very well with us.

Strong physical running game

Mobile quarterback

Elite pass defense

Disruptive D line

The pass defense is what worries me about them. The last time we faced a great pass D we threw 5 picks. Arizona was ranked like #1 at the time. Seattle is no slouch in that regard.

I'm not scared of any team but you cannot ignore the fact they beat the brakes off their last 3 opponents who probably didn't think they were that good either so the last thing we need is to let our guard down and let Lynch and Wilson run all over the field an wear our defense down while Ryan and co struggle to move the ball which has been the case at the dome this year.

Arizona was the worst division winner in 2008 and the team we all wanted to play. Didn't matter

GB we thought were overhyped especially since we beat them down in the regular season already. Plus nobody was gonna beat us in the dome. Didn't matter

NYG barely made the playoffs and was the team we all wanted to play instead of New Orleans. Still didn't matter

Stop looking at the Seahawks circumstances and trying to make yourself feel better and recognize they not only have momentum but matchup very well with us.

Mobile quarterback

Elite pass defense

Disruptive D line

The pass defense is what worries me about them. The last time we faced a great pass D we threw 5 picks. Arizona was ranked like #1 at the time. Seattle is no slouch in that regard.

I'm not scared of any team but you cannot ignore the fact they beat the brakes off their last 3 opponents who probably didn't think they were that good either so the last thing we need is to let our guard down and let Lynch and Wilson run all over the field an wear our defense down while Ryan and co struggle to move the ball which has been the case at the dome this year.

Again we may not even see this team in the playoffs they are going to have to go on the road somewhere and beat someone to get to the Ga dome they have played like crap on the road this year lets wait and see what happens.

Mobile quarterback

Elite pass defense

Disruptive D line

The Seahawks will not b sneaking up on anybody. If they make it to Atlanta, they will lose.