Peter King On Falcons And Gb

2. Atlanta (13-2). If you're a Falcons fan, you have to be encouraged by the Matt Ryan you're seeing this month. He's making all the big throws on target, which he wasn't doing in big games a year ago.

4. Green Bay (11-4). You do not want to play Green Bay right now. The Packers will not have a lay-down first playoff game like they did a year ago.

(Same rule doesn't apply to the 2010 Falcons LOL)

Fixed from the computer now LOL..

Read More: http://sportsillustr.../#ixzz2FzFboM2p

Edited by falcon_owns_nfc_south

We are also his #1 point on things he likes:

Ten Things I Think I Think

1. I think this is what I liked about Week 16:

a. Matt Ryan's downfield throwing ability. He and his receivers, Roddy White and Julio Jones, are going to be tough to defend in the playoffs if he keeps throwing the way he did Saturday night.

e. Roddy White is far better, and far more reliable, than he gets credit for.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20121224/peter-king-monday-morning-quarterback-week-16/#ixzz2FztSoRyR

Edited by fuego

They will have the edge at the QB position ..Thats a big plus for them heading into the match up....Rodgers demolished us in 2010 we have to hope Nolan scheme will stump Rodgers or we will be in for another long day..Hopefully Ryan plays better then he did in 2010

I hope Nolan will come up with a scheme that gives Rodgers fits. I feel very confident Ryan will play a lot better than he did in 2010. If Nolan puts some heat on Rodgers I think we beat them this go-round. That's predicated on the Pack still being around to play us of course.

I guess I don't see how he slighted the Falcons in that. Green Bay got knocked out at home on their first game as well by the Giants. He's saying that the Packers will not go quiet like they did last year.

You'll have to excuse the sensitive folks on this board. They can't take constructive criticism.