Clark Judge On The Falcons

11. Atlanta should be worried about Green Bay. The Packers not only are red hot, winning nine of their last 10. But they went to the Georgia Dome the last time the Falcons had home-field advantage (2010) and won a playoff game ... big. (I'd like to know who did they beat during that time span..)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/21446372/week-16-judgements-seahawks-repay-packers-for-stolen-win

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Packers make it too see us. Rodgers will have his worst game ever.

Rodgers is out on a mission ...Last year playoff loss hit him hard...You will see 2010 Rodgers in playoffs...Im hoping we see 2012 regular season Ryan in playoffs..

Falcons vs Packers would be a great NFC CHAMP game and it would set up for our revenge ..I just dont think we can stop Rodgers

I think Clark Judge forgot that GB would face 49ers before they even come to dome.... may be GB should be worried about 49ers

Bingo....if Green Bay is afraid of anyone..Its 49ers and there defense...It has taken a hit over last 2 weeks plus they are not healthy but if one defense can try and slow Rodgers down its 49ers...

Nolan will have no answer for Rodgers...we just have to hope unlike 2010 Ryan keeps us in the game better and doesnt cost us like he did with 2 ints in 2nd quarter and one returned to the house..

Man, I can't wait to play the Packers in the NFC Championship Game. My only fear is that the Niners knock them off before we get a chance to smoke their *****. Swift is a clown. Clark Judge is a clown...and pretty soon Aaron Rodgers will be wearing make-up and oversized shoes as well. Bring 'em on.

Rodgers is out on a mission ...Last year playoff loss hit him hard...You will see 2010 Rodgers in playoffs...Im hoping we see 2012 regular season Ryan in playoffs..

Falcons vs Packers would be a great NFC CHAMP game and it would set up for our revenge ..I just dont think we can stop Rodgers

You don't think our last 3 losses hit us hard? When you are done stroking Rodgers, please see yourself out of the door.

hope it has...we shall see divisional playoff round if this team has finally turned corner or we " SAME OLE FALCONS"

Every post I see from you points to you saying we already are..."We can't stop Rodgers, Nolan has no answer for Rodgers, 2010 Rodgers" and hoping we see the 2012 Ryan.

Guest Negatorris

We would beat GB.

They would probably come into the dome overconfidence because what's happened in the last two years, and we'd beat em like we did the Giants.

Guest Negatorris

Nolan will have no answer for Rodgers...we just have to hope unlike 2010 Ryan keeps us in the game better and doesnt cost us like he did with 2 ints in 2nd quarter and one returned to the house..

You and your troll buddies like to call people homers and Ryan-nuthuggers because we like him, but you're taking your lovefest with Aaron Rodgers and GB to another level. Just go be a Packers fan.

Another example, last night they askes Hines Ward about the NFC and all he says is that of the most likely teams to make it to the playoffs Rodgers is the only proven playoff winner so GB is the team to beat.

There is no insight there, just more of the same old sorry history lessons and nothing more.

Guest Negatorris

He's like the SNL 'da bears' guys, except he says 'aaron Rogers". If he could make "the most interesting man alive' commercials, he ould insert Rogers into them ...

I googled 'Swift's room' and look what I found..

fathead-aaron-rodgers-away-2.jpg

The Packers have already given us an answer by having both their starting tackles go down. Newhouse has struggled mightily at LT and Don Barclay has at RT.