Mini Bye Week ?

Bring It

After taking care of business in Detroit Sat. night I'm assuming Smitty gave everyone Sun., Mon. and Tues. (Christmas) off. True ??

Next, with 8 or 9 players having hurts................some worse than others..................will they sit those players against the Bucs ?

Will the starters play one or two series only ??

What say you ??

Show off Dominique Davis. Let him get 5 TDs and trade him for a 1st rounder in the offseason. Lol.

In all seriousness, I have no idea what they will do. #1 seeds have not done so well in the recent past. One thing they need to do is get HD prepared for punt return duties.

In some ways, this team reminds me of the 09 Taints. Hopefully we're a #1 seed that wins it all.

#1 Seed 2007 - Lost in Divisional Round

#1 Seed 2008 - Lost in Divisional Round

#1 Seed 2009 - Won Super Bowl (Taints)

#1 Seed 2010 - Lost in Divisional Round (Falcons)

#1 Seed 2011 - Lost in Divisional Round

Hopefully every 3rd season, it's a Super Bowl victory.

Show off Dominique Davis. Let him get 5 TDs and trade him for a 1st rounder in the offseason. Lol.

In all seriousness, I have no idea what they will do. #1 seeds have not done so well in the recent past. One thing they need to do is get HD prepared for punt return duties.

Man, it would be nice if they could find a return man in the next few days. Deion Sanders ?? LOL