Birds Look To Be Super Bowl Bound

consistentfalcon

entering Week 16 (the most updated line i found was at footballlocks

ATL 6 to 1

SEA 15 to 1

Green Bay was also 6 to 1, San Fran was 7 to 2.

Even with the blowout loss last night, i suspect SF will still have better odds than SEA due to the Seahawks not playing at home for the playoffs and being 3-5 on the road this season.

Vegas probably think so as well..I wouldnt be surprised they have same odds as Falcons to come out of NFC

Vegas doesn't take chances like that. Seattle would have to beat 3 teams in the NFC on the road to do it. And we don't know how Russell will play when the lights are the brightest

Im waiting for update on odds ..I think Seahawks will be 5 to 1 to come out of NFC and Falcons 9/2 or 3 to 1

Going into Week 16:

Falcons 6-1

Seahawks 16-1

Got Sea at 7 to 1

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/

Odds to win 2013 NFC Championship Team Odds San Francisco 49ers 33/20 Green Bay Packers 3/1 Atlanta Falcons 3/1 Seattle Seahawks 7/1 New York Giants 13/1 Washington Redskins 13/1 Dallas Cowboys 15/1 Chicago Bears 30/1 Minnesota Vikings 50/1 St. Louis Rams 1000/1 New Orleans Saints 2500/1

Everybody loves the flavor of the month, they are good and are getting better every week. There isnt an obvious favorite or dominate team which makes any advantage ie home field even more important Slight edge to the Dirty Birds

Foulcons have showed what they are capable of doing in the playoffs. Record speaks for itself. Facts are facts

I believe they will show you pretty much the same as the last 2 they played. Time will tell but my $$$$ is on consistency

Except the 2012 Atlanta falcons haven't played a single playoff game, let alone won or lost one so what are you talking about? No 2012 team has played a single playoff game in fact.

Except the 2012 Atlanta falcons haven't played a single playoff game, let alone won or lost one so what are you talking about? No 2012 team has played a single playoff game in fact.

You are entitled to your opinions as well as I am. Nothing to argue about as time will tell. One thing for sure though you wont convince me the foulcons will have to do that

You are entitled to your opinions as well as I am. Nothing to argue about as time will tell. One thing for sure though you wont convince me the foulcons will have to do that

That isn't an opinion. Te 2012 falcons have not played a single game nor has any other team and none of those teams are the same team they were last year.

WIth each passing day. . . . .

I question the sanity and intelligence of some of you all. . . first skippymcgee666 and now consistentfalcon. . . . probably yet another Saints fans masquerading as a Falcons fan

Why not just ignore these cats instead of going back and forth with them . . . ??? Their threads will eventually fade away into oblivion

Edited by Falcon Knight