Nfc Playoff Possibilities (Updated)

hiawasseefalcon

I know it seems crazy, but I have put the scenarios in order from most likely to least likely. If you read through it, you might find out some little interesting tidbits you may not have known. I will underline those. Enjoy!

1. Atlanta - ALREADY CLINCHED BABY

Green Bay (With a win over the Vikings)

SF (With a win over Arizona & a GB loss)

Seattle (With a win over Rams plus a GB & SF loss)

SF (With a win over Arizona and a GB win over Vikings)

Green Bay (With a loss to the Vikings, a SF win, and a Seattle loss)

Seattle (With a win over Rams, a SF win, and a GB loss to Vikings)

Washington or Dallas get the 4th seed with a win. (Dallas must win or they are OUT all together. They lose all tiebreakers)

Seattle or SF. No other possibilities.

Vikings get in with a win over GB no matter what else happens.

Bears are in with a win and a Vikings loss.

Washington gets in even with a loss to Dallas as long as BOTH the Bears and Vikings lose.

NYG need a win over the Eagles, a GB win over the Vikings, a Bears loss to Detroit, AND for Washington to beat Dallas to get in

I know it seems crazy, but I have put the scenarios in order from most likely to least likely. If you read through it, you might find out some little interesting tidbits you may not have known. I will underline those. Enjoy!

1. Atlanta - ALREADY CLINCHED BABY

Green Bay (With a win over the Vikings)

SF (With a win over Arizona & a GB loss)

Seattle (With a win over Rams plus a GB & SF loss)

SF (With a win over Arizona and a GB win over Vikings)

Green Bay (With a loss to the Vikings, a SF win, and a Seattle loss)

Seattle (With a win over Rams, a SF win, and a GB loss to Vikings)

Washington or Dallas get the 4th seed with a win. (Dallas must win or they are OUT all together. They lose all tiebreakers)

Seattle or SF. No other possibilities.

Vikings get in with a win over GB no matter what else happens.

Bears are in with a win and a Vikings loss.

Washington gets in even with a loss to Dallas as long as BOTH the Bears and Vikings lose.

NYG need a win over the Eagles, a GB win over the Vikings, a Bears loss to Detroit, AND for Washington to beat Dallas to get in

Thanks for the summary. The one thing I would point out is that the last scenario isn't possible for the 3 seed. SF and Seattle can't be the 2 and 3 seed. One will be 2 or 3 and the other will be 5.

So we could play any one from Vikings, Bears, Seahawks, Giants, Cowboys or Redskins in the Divisional round.

That narrows things down laugh.png

Of these, I would least prefer the Giants or the Redskins. If the Giants make it, it would be hard to beat a good team twice. With the Redskins, we always have issues with running QBs.

All this said, we should be able to get the playoff win this year.

Don't you mean "are not"?

Nope.

All it's going to take is a Bears loss in Detroit and the Giants are in. RGIII will beat Dallas, GB's playing for the #2 seed, and the Giants will have no trouble getting up for Philly. All that leaves to question is whether Chicago can win at Ford Field, and that's very questionable.

Giants are going to be the #6 seed

Nope.

All it's going to take is a Bears loss in Detroit and the Giants are in. RGIII will beat Dallas, GB's playing for the #2 seed, and the Giants will have no trouble getting up for Philly. All that leaves to question is whether Chicago can win at Ford Field, and that's very questionable.

Giants are going to be the #6 seed

I don't see the Lions beating Chicago, however it is not out of the question. The way the Giants are playing tells me that Philly could take them, but you're probably right saying that Philly will lose.

Thanks for the summary. The one thing I would point out is that the last scenario isn't possible for the 3 seed. SF and Seattle can't be the 2 and 3 seed. One will be 2 or 3 and the other will be 5.

These are just all the possibilities for each seed so I listed them all.

Edited by hiawasseefalcon